Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,407 times)

Yautja117

Yautja117

Got Halo: Legends. Overall, a great way to kill time and it was cheap too. It gets a 8/10 because of a few things that bothered my, mainly the Elites in "The Duel". Other wise, good show.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just didn't like the female Elite, and the design of that massive one's armor.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 05, 2010, 04:29:21 AM
I just didn't like the female Elite, and the design of that massive one's armor.
Same, but the mandibles thing bugged me. I loved the story alot though. Btw, you have the same Avatar as my Youtube one.  ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Miranda for President.. of.. the galaxy!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Downloaded the Reach Multiplayer trailer to my Xbox seeing as I seem to get BlueScreen whenever I try to watch it on YouTube. :P

It was amazing! The rolling, the new assassinations, the jet packs, the new game mode (Head Hunter), the new weapon designs, the jet packs! :o

So awesome.  :o

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Im pretty stoked for the Spartans Vs. Elites gametype.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Headhunters is gonna be great! Kinda like a new version of Oddball the way I see it. You get 1 skull everytime you kill someone. If you die you drop all your skulls.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 05, 2010, 04:47:00 AM
Miranda for President.. of.. the galaxy!
I'd vote for her.  ;)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Xhan on Mar 05, 2010, 04:12:25 AM
Oh, it's a done deal. The only question is, will it be available in Northern socialized medicine hippieliand.

Lol.

coolishmike

coolishmike

I didn't like the direction Bungie took with Halo: ODST. Seemed more like DLC than a full game, and yet it was 60 bucks.
I'm really hoping that Halo: Reach doesn't suck a fat one like ODST did. I'm a huge fan of the franchise and I don't wanna see it go downhill.

Cellien

Cellien

I enjoyed ODST, but it did feel more like an expansion pack than a $60 game.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

ODST technically was an expansion running on Halo 3s engine with added features. It was great and I am extremly happy with my purchase, but Micro$oft shouldn't have charged $60 for it.

Reach is gonna be a full game on its own engine with its own multiplayer and many new features.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did ODST have much of a single-player portion?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

No. And it didn't have much multiplayer either.

Razz

Razz

ODST felt more like an expansion pack than a full game, still worth it though. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed