Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 691,672 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

This is weird man. I mean, this is like Twilight Zone shit right here. *looks around nervously*

Navaha

Navaha

Ghosts of Onyx.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 28, 2010, 06:45:55 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 28, 2010, 06:06:44 AM
569? Are you on AvP Beginning, because there's an Alien that uses that same number?
What the fu-- ?
No, I didn't even know that!  :D

It's just some weird, personal, constant occurance in my life. That's just yet another coincidence!

That number's stalking you.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I liked the Arbiter levels a lot. A game from the Elites perspective would be great. The novels do a great job of exploring their culture.

And my favorite novel? I like all 7 so far, its really hard to choose. Maybe Ghosts of Onyx, Fall of reach, or Evolutions. Not entirely sure.

And I know a lot of you like the elite culture, but how interested are you in brute culture? I loved the directions the authors took the brutes in Contact Harvest and Stomping on the Heals of a Fuss.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

I JUST JIZZED!  :D HALO REACH FTW! This is a god send :')

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

*splat*

Shame I don't have ODST.  :(

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 03, 2010, 05:17:23 PM
*splat*

Shame I don't have ODST.  :(

Buy It Should be cheaper now. Get it preowned.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I may just do that.

peanut8

peanut8

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 28, 2010, 06:03:34 AM
On a some-what un-related note, what was your favorite Halo novel? Mine would probably have to be 'The Cole Protocol'. I don't really think of saying 'The Fall of Reach' because, that is a classic among fans, so it doesn't really need to be said.

I really enjoyed 'First Strike', maybe even more than 'Fall of Reach'. It added so much more mystery to the series by introducing the floating engineer aliens. It effectively bridged the first two games magnificently, and it even introduced the Arbiter (Through dialogue). A truly awesome book.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

=o HALO REACH IS GONNA BE AMAZING! EPIC storyline and an amazing multiplayer. Jet Packs!?!?!

Navaha

Navaha

I've been chanting "HOLY SHIT, JETPACKS!!!" to myself repeatedly since seeing that video. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

After seeing this vid, I love armor abilities! So far they are all amazing (Sprint, Active Camo, Jetpack, Roll, and Invincibility). Equipment was fun in Halo 3, but I think this is cooler.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Not too keen on the textures. They seem a bit... clean?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed