Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 734,593 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I have no idea how I got mine. I think it was a glitch during the summer.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I never got the 'Two for one' achievement. I kept trying, but it was to avail...  :'(

peanut8

peanut8

Quote from: Razz on Feb 15, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
Nah Halo 2's campaign is pretty weak IMO, not bad but compared to the other games its my least favourite.

I thought 'Halo: CE' was the utter best. The feeling of complete hopelessness that's always in the background, as you know you're on Halo without a proper ship, the overpowering strength of the Combine, and the scale, which I think is just so unique; On the ground it looked liked an all-out war, and yet it was only being fought between the rag-tag, practically homeless crew of one human ship and the crew of one covenant ship.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I loved every campaign so far. The story is just amazing. Thats why i love the books so much (almost done with Evolutions.) I'm definatly biased toward this, but I like Halo 3s campaign the best, just because it is what got me into the series. It was the reason I got my XBox, and the reason I got CE, 2,Wars, ODST, and pretty soon Reach.

Also, Legends is out today. I'm going to have it in a few hours. Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes. It is no where close to as good as the books, but still verry entertaining while adding to the universe (based on what i saw on Waypoint).

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Finished on Legendary this morning!

Halo 2 came in the mail too, but my brother and I are taking a short break from Halo for a few hours before attempting the campaign :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 17, 2010, 03:38:55 PM
Finished on Legendary this morning!

Halo 2 came in the mail too, but my brother and I are taking a short break from Halo for a few hours before attempting the campaign :)

Good luck! Enjoy the game!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah, turns out my brother doesn't want to play the Halo 2 campaign until Halo: Combat Evolved arrives. Now I have to wait, because I don't really wanna play Halo 2 before Halo: CE either. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Same happened to me. I got 2 for my birthday in 2008 as well as a Gamestop Giftcard. I went and got CE used before I completed 2s story.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It hasn't arrived yet, so guess what? AvP is out tomorrow and I bet that Halo: CE will arrive. I'm pretty much certain that I'm getting AvP, but knowing my brother he'll go on and on and on until I give in and let him play Halo, which knowing my luck will undoubtedly arrive, therefore leaving me staring at the game I've wanted for as long as I can remember.

:-\

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 18, 2010, 03:45:16 PM
It hasn't arrived yet, so guess what? AvP is out tomorrow and I bet that Halo: CE will arrive. I'm pretty much certain that I'm getting AvP, but knowing my brother he'll go on and on and on until I give in and let him play Halo, which knowing my luck will undoubtedly arrive, therefore leaving me staring at the game I've wanted for as long as I can remember.

:-\

Unlucky mate. I am going to be on AvP All day! Haha.  8) At the Moment I am Currently going threw the Ghost Recon AW2 Campaign So I want to Finish that before I finish Avps campaign

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*Stares*

Why taunt me?

xD

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If it makes you feel any better, I can't get AVP until the end of May.

Also, is XBox connect any good? I'm thinking of downloading it so I can play Halo CE/2 online.

And Corporal Lewis Hicks, love your signature!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Not sure what you mean by Xbox connect, if you could elaborate further I might be able to help. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

XBox Connect is this free program that you can download that tricks your XBox into thiking that you are playing on a system link game and allows you to play games such as Combat Evolved online.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Cheers man, All thanks and Credit goes to afrocat He made it for me. Its awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed