Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 734,666 times)

Yautja117

Yautja117

If you have a chance, pick up the new game informer magazine. There's tons of new info about characters, new weapons, armor, enemies ect. The grunts have a completely new set of armor that's very turtle-like.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Jan 17, 2010, 05:18:51 AM
If you have a chance, pick up the new game informer magazine. There's tons of new info about characters, new weapons, armor, enemies ect. The grunts have a completely new set of armor that's very turtle-like.

I saw some scans online. Looks really nice.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Only thing I don't like is the tech looks more advanced, even though it takes place before the Halo games.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 17, 2010, 07:50:23 PM
Only thing I don't like is the tech looks more advanced, even though it takes place before the Halo games.

Yeah, maytbe It'll just be for gameplay purposes, like spartan shields in halo wars.

...Or ONI, you can't trust them.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 17, 2010, 07:50:23 PM
It takes place in the same year as Halo infact same year as Halo 2 and Halo 3.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yes, but why wouldn't the stuff from Halo Reach be used in Halo 1-3? Makes no damn sense.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 18, 2010, 02:16:52 AM
Yes, but why wouldn't the stuff from Halo Reach be used in Halo 1-3? Makes no damn sense.
Meh i'd rather they introduce new weapons/tech rather than worry about in-continuity errors.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wasn't too impressed with Halo 3. The only way I would consider playing it again is if Bungie made some innovations with the gameplay. Somethign freeform, a la Crysis or Far Cry. Halo 3, as I've said before, felt like a rehashed Halo 2.

Razz

Razz

Halo 3 was far better than Halo 2 but yeah the original is still the best.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Halo 2 blows Halo out of the freaking water. Halo 2 was everything the first game wasn't, and then some.

Razz

Razz

Halo 2 was awfull, horrible graphics, less exploration, weapons i felt weren't a patch on the original and the story was so-so.No where near as good as the first game.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo 2's weapons were kind of shitty. Except the lock on Rocket Launcher..i'll always miss that feature.

scm

scm

Quote from: Razz on Jan 18, 2010, 07:53:36 PM
Halo 2 was awfull, horrible graphics, less exploration, weapons i felt weren't a patch on the original and the story was so-so.No where near as good as the first game.

How was there less exploration? That was the funnest for looking for easter eggs and such back in the day.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: scm on Jan 18, 2010, 11:29:45 PM

How was there less exploration? That was the funnest for looking for easter eggs and such back in the day.

I don't think he means that, I think he means the maps are bigger, and you actually had to look around for things (Med kits for example).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jan 19, 2010, 12:16:33 AM
Quote from: scm on Jan 18, 2010, 11:29:45 PM

I don't think he means that, I think he means the maps are bigger, and you actually had to look around for things (Med kits for example).

which reminds me, Halo 2 with it's "shield only" system really brought my piss to a boil.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed