Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,941 times)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:08:47 AM
Wow. Why the hate though? I can list 20 or more games with worse stories. Atleast. The character are very, very developed, it just takes more work to learn about because it's an expansive universe, populated with many books, comics and back story. I'd love to heard what's so terrible about them.

well honestly i played the 1 and 2 at a friends place years ago and i dont know i just dident feel anything for it it was just kinda boring and then i hear from people all the hype and how awesome bad ass it is but for some reason im just not feeling it hehe.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I understand the hype thing. I hate it alot. It's really a turn off for games, because once it gets popular, there are all these annoying kids around playing. Same with Gears of War.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:15:26 AM
I understand the hype thing. I hate it alot. It's really a turn off for games, because once it gets popular, there are all these annoying kids around playing. Same with Gears of War.

oh god that reminds me after many years i started playing counterstrike again right just to check it out again and geez all those small whining kids on mircrophones its INSANE !! i hope for the love of god that this wont happend to avp 3 !!!

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:16:56 AM

oh god that reminds me after many years i started playing counterstrike again right just to check it out again and geez all those small whining kids on mircrophones its INSANE !! i hope for the love of god that this wont happend to avp 3 !!!
I went to a party once and everyone was playing Halo 2. Stupid kids, the match was free for all, but they all had to gang up for a single kill! Parents need to keep their kids off games rated for adults. 7&8 year old should have no business on AVP anyway.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:23:57 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:16:56 AM

I went to a party once and everyone was playing Halo 2. Stupid kids, the match was free for all, but they all had to gang up for a single kill! Parents need to keep their kids off games rated for adults. 7&8 year old should have no business on AVP anyway.

i have just notice kids now days they should be out playing football soccer whatever but now they hang around computers all the damn time its crazy

Yautja117

Yautja117

Yeah. It's because it's easier to sit your kids in front of a tv then play with them. I really hate it when parents blame video games (Halo and Doom really get hate here for some reason) for children behaving violently. I did a project on this for school once.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:29:05 AM
Yeah. It's because it's easier to sit your kids in front of a tv then play with them. I really hate it when parents blame video games (Halo and Doom really get hate here for some reason) for children behaving violently. I did a project on this for school once.

wasent it obama who talked about gta 4 or something of what a negetive effect it have on children COME ON MAN its not the video games fault that we got insane kids out there hehe

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:30:22 AM

wasent it obama who talked about gta 4 or something of what a negetive effect it have on childrens COME ON MAN its not the video games fault that we got insane kids out there hehe
Yes it was! Plus many threat of heavier game restrictions/bans. I have to agree.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:31:34 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:30:22 AM

wasent it obama who talked about gta 4 or something of what a negetive effect it have on childrens COME ON MAN its not the video games fault that we got insane kids out there hehe
Yes it was! Plus many threat of heavier game restrictions/bans. I have to agree.

ya and now contrys have started to take more blood out of the games look at left 4 dead 2 some contrys get diffrend version where they dont get all the limps and all that blood man im glad im from denmark we get it all here hehe

Yautja117

Yautja117

I'm in the U.S. I haven't seen any cuts...YET.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:35:20 AM

thank god for that man !

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:36:01 AM

thank god for that man !
I swear to God..I don't want Halo with pixie dust spraying out or Gears of War with optional Unicorn action.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 03:39:48 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 18, 2009, 03:36:01 AM

thank god for that man !
I swear to God..I don't want Halo with pixie dust spraying out or Gears of War with optional Unicorn action.

Ouch yeah that would be pretty bad damn but to be honest i dont think it will happend

PLEXI

PLEXI

Quoteso ? you got your right for your own opinion i got mine you got yours but dont call me a troll becuse i am not !
Troll is such a loosely defined term you can pretty much call anyone a troll for any myriad of reasons... making it more or less a joke. You are of course entitled to your opinion...but your post was simply "It's crap." Your later posts explaining why you felt that way should have been included in the original. Otherwise it just comes off as random animosity.

QuoteGears of War with optional Unicorn action.
Progression of GoW should censorship start to take effect?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DMgVVj45Rs&feature=related

The problem isn't necessarily video games, but they do factor into the Macro view. The main problem is societal institutions in general.  Yet politicians in control of course don't acknowledge this.

Razz

Razz

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/21524/Halo-Reach-to-Debut-at-2009-Spike-VGAs/

I have no idea if it'll be a CGI movie/advert or some gameplay, we'll find out in december.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed