Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,414 times)

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Yautja117 on Oct 04, 2009, 05:27:48 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2009, 11:56:50 AM
Anyone else notice that Reach changed the classic Halo font?
Yeah. I wonder why though?
Its cleaner (and some would argue better) but I think they could have still gotten away with using the typical Halo font except with omitting the graphics that fill the letters and just have what Reach has with just a simple outline + filled colour. Smoothing out the corners a bit too would look good but I think the Reach version is too extreme, however I don't mind it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't know. It is cool, but thee other font was iconic...

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2009, 05:41:01 PM

Yeah...Not that the new one looks bad, but the original IS the Halo font. They'll probably change it, though. We still have a year until it comes out.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Oct 04, 2009, 06:06:51 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2009, 05:41:01 PM

Yeah...Not that the new one looks bad, but the original IS the Halo font. They'll probably change it, though. We still have a year until it comes out.

Yeah, maybe. Only time will tell.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Finished the Flood and loved it. I really liked the marines backstories and Yayap.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Could someone help me out here? Me and my friend was playing this the other night, but when we finished the part where you are suppossed to open the gates while flying a Banshee, the game just started over from where you played as the Sarge right after the landing.

So, could anyone explain this?  ???

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 13, 2009, 11:08:04 AM
Could someone help me out here? Me and my friend was playing this the other night, but when we finished the part where you are suppossed to open the gates while flying a Banshee, the game just started over from where you played as the Sarge right after the landing.

So, could anyone explain this?  ???
Prehaps a glitch? Strange stuff happens in Halo. Sometimes, in the level "The Covanent" the corpse of Truth's arm wriggles and...it looks like he's playing with himself. I laughed so hard! Anyone here collect the Mcfarlane figures? I just got Rtas Vadam (spec-ops commander/fleetmaster) and had some major QC issues. Locked joints, sloppy paint, etc. The others, including a standard blue elite didn't have this.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I only have the Active Camo Arbiter.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

The easiest Halo ever.

You almost have to get yourself killed on purpose.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I want to get the Rookie figure sometime soon. I like Rookie. ^-^

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 21, 2009, 01:08:12 AM
I want to get the Rookie figure sometime soon. I like Rookie. ^-^
Wave 6 has had some issues, so if you find them, check him out in the case before hand. but yes, the Rookie is very awesome.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

ah..I'll have to look into the issues and see if it's all figures or just a few. Thanks for the heads up.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 21, 2009, 01:32:13 AM
ah..I'll have to look into the issues and see if it's all figures or just a few. Thanks for the heads up.
No prob. My Elite Shipmaster had some bugs. Some of the paint work was terrible and some of the joints were messed up. But there were some new joints in the head and hands, but getting him to stand was a pain in the ass.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Just saw a couple reviews of the Rookie figure. Unless McFarlane fixes some things I think I'll stay away from it.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I'd wait. they usually fix things up in running changes. I heard about older ODST's out of the package with swapped limb parts and warpage. I haven't had any problems until now though. The Hunter is quite impressive standing next to the Chief.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed