Any updates on the lawsuit?

Started by PRI. HUDSON, Apr 02, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

Author
Any updates on the lawsuit? (Read 81,052 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

You have weapons but you still can't kill the xeno, just like in Amnesia you can't kill the monster (as far as I know, I never played the game).

Eldrik

Eldrik

So where can we file for this 'reimbursement', anywayz?

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: Eldrik on Sep 29, 2014, 08:17:49 PM
So where can we file for this 'reimbursement', anywayz?

I don't think the case is closed yet. It will probably be some time before everything is said and done and we get our pennies back.

predxeno

predxeno

So where are we on this?  Did Gearbox ever pay for screwing Sega (and us, Alien fans) over?

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

You kidding me? no fans or consumers will ever get paid back  :laugh: I wish though.

predxeno

predxeno

I don't really care about being paid back, I just want Gearbox (or Randy Pitchford) dealt with for spending A:CM's entire budget on Borderlands 2. >:(

Darkness

Darkness

Still no news on the lawsuits, actually. Lawsuits like this could go on for years in America.

WinterActual

WinterActual

No matter how this ends, Shitbox will NEVER fix (or improve) the game so who cares about the lawsuit anymore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: WinterActual on Mar 10, 2015, 02:16:30 PM
No matter how this ends, Shitbox will NEVER fix (or improve) the game so who cares about the lawsuit anymore.

I suppose it'd just be nice to see a company for knowingly putting a shit product out.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 07, 2015, 04:37:47 PM
I don't really care about being paid back, I just want Gearbox (or Randy Pitchford) dealt with for spending A:CM's entire budget on Borderlands 2. >:(

Quoted for truth!

Darkness

Darkness

Update on the lawsuit: http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/28/8683827/aliens-colonial-marines-lawsuit-loses-class-status-gearbox-dropped

It's no longer a class action suit and Gearbox have been dropped from it. Gamers won't be getting any refunds now.

Adam802

Adam802

Quote from: Darkness on May 30, 2015, 10:26:37 AM
Update on the lawsuit: http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/28/8683827/aliens-colonial-marines-lawsuit-loses-class-status-gearbox-dropped

It's no longer a class action suit and Gearbox have been dropped from it. Gamers won't be getting any refunds now.

A true true shame.......

gbx and pitchfork should be dragged through the mud for what they did to ACM.  F-ing scumbags.  I still never plan on buying a gbx game ever. 

Stringer2355

Stringer2355

"IT'S RANDY DOING WHATEVER THE f**k HE LIKES."

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Darkness on May 30, 2015, 10:26:37 AM

Damned shame. Shitbox is getting away with it afterall. That damned company.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

As a fan of anything I never truly felt betrayed until A:CM was revealed to be what it was. And it is even worse when so many of us defended it and promoted it and stuck by it ever since 2006. As much as I liked Borderlands it will be the only other and LAST Gearbox game I've payed for. Keyword pay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed