AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (PS3)

Started by Lie, Mar 21, 2013, 11:47:32 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy A: CM Game Night (PS3) (Read 7,118 times)

Lie

Lie

For years on AVP2 and AVP 2010 there has been a official game night for Xbox and PC personally I'm sick of it, with the help of Corporal Hicks I plan to have an official game night for PS3 owners for the foreseeable future, this thread will be for the hosting and planing of an official game night for Aliens: Colonial Marines on the PlayStation 3. This will be every Saturday and Sunday nights, the game nights will start at 6pm GMT and continue on into the night and possibly the early morning.

First session will be next week Saturday the 30th of March. Just add my PSN Lie1295 and let me know you're adding me for the game night. If I fail to invite you on the day, just give me a message either here or on PSN to remind me you want to join.

RayneStorm82

Sounds good bra'! Haven't played in a while  ;D

Speedy_J

Speedy_J

JSM_1988 here,

I'm interested in some bug hunt. I got a headset so communication is good on my part. Anyone who's got 3 other people interested I'm in, Friday nights and Saturday nights are my best times to play. Thursdays every once in a while.

ScardyFox

WTF PIGGY!?111/

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ScardyFox on Mar 31, 2013, 12:13:01 AM
WTF PIGGY!?111/

Ultimate Underdog Story! :laugh:

Epic moment when we destroyed that Crusher;

ScardyFox: *Picks up a Flamethrower* Flamethrower! Everyone on my ass!
Lie: *Picks up a Smartgun* Lets rock and roll!

ScardyFox

It was good fun. That little bit was probably the most fun I had. God knows where the rest of our team was.... back to back in that tunnel area killing and killing and the Crusher shows up.

It was good fun.

epyon9969

Am I reading this right? Is there a crusher in one of the bug hunts?

Lie

Lie

If only! ;D

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Lie on Apr 03, 2013, 02:29:21 PM
If only! ;D

You annoyed the crap outta me on that one game

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Guts on Apr 05, 2013, 05:13:52 AM
Quote from: Lie on Apr 03, 2013, 02:29:21 PM
If only! ;D

You annoyed the crap outta me on that one game

It was 2am I tired as hell and trolling by the end! ;D

Jokes moment when that guy died next to the suppressor and we just looked at each other. :laugh:

Inverse Effect

is the gamenight 6pm easten time? usa?

Lie

Lie

UK = 6pm
USA = 1pm

But it's gonna go on throughout the night anyway.

Moosh89

Moosh89

Hey everyone!, Theres me and two others on right now!, Add MOOSH89 and I will send you an invite to our chat and game :)

ShadowPred

Everyone needs to go play with Moosh, she's basically the biggest reason why any of you get to play as female marines.

Bounds34

Bounds34

Hey guys. Would love to play with you you all. I also could round up  another 3-5 players I play with on a  consistent basis. Feel Free to add me just put avpgalaxy in the message somewhere. Help me sort out the spam.

Username is bounds34
Usually on 11pm East coast time.
I play just on PS3

I also enjoy playing avp 2010 from time to time as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed