First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage!

Started by Darkness, Sep 25, 2009, 07:04:27 PM

Author
First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage! (Read 20,636 times)

-Grenadier-

-Grenadier-

I agree with X-SOLDIER,that the head-bite animation looks pretty outdated for a next generation game but it may seem that way due to the lack of HD quality of the video itself. I hope that AvP3 will be the answer to all our most darkest and desired wishes for a unique AvP game experience!

Hicks_0998

Yeah I dunno bout the whole 2D thing but maybe thats just a design issue? Also: when did Sonic walk across the screen? I saw something spiky go across but it wasnt blue...    ???  

Fleshtrap666

>:D   That tail through the chest and watching him cough up blood and that tail through the face sold me........  That headbite was pretty nasty too but they need to work on the animation of the jaw coming up in my opinion

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

f**k YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah man after 04:05.......... so AMAZING!!!!

Spoon

Spoon

whats with games making blood like gears of war.  I HATE the thick glowing blood from gears of war. Reminds me of Old school Turok blood on N64 LOL Also notice the hands dont curve with the surroundings as the alien walks on the walls?  I saw new gen games where the hands would actually bend and crap corners in first person.  This game does need some finer touches, as it does look dated already.

sdgsg

sdgsg

Man you people, rebellion can just show a video of a pred walking backwards and you guys will still yell "THAT WAS AWESOMe!!!". The vid isn't that good. geez.

Xenomorphine

I hope the PC version moves a bit more fluidly than that...

herbie 1

im really diserpointed with the head biting graphics they look cartoon like they should get rid of that and replace it with the tongue with non cartoon like graphics like u see in the avp 2 film

lunchboxx

guys guys, its still being made, i'm sure they are working on these problems now    ;)  

railgunner

railgunner

Well its great there is only one problem.  The blood it's weird color just doesn't look all that natural, to me at least.

Keyes

Keyes

Looks good, though the blood/gore looks a bit over the top as it pours out.

dachande89

Wow, awesome. i can't wait for this game!

The Demon

Not as great as I was hoping for.

Headbite

I agree that the headbite animation was a bit....eh but I'm sure it will get fixed because this is a beta for the game. says so on the screen, so changes are bound to be made. Don't worry, im sure the final game will cater to all of our killing variety needs.  i just wanna be able to climb down the wall and grab the stupid marine and drag him back up the wall and kill him slowly    >:D  

predalien27

I want the alien to take someone alive and impregenate him.  hikizdz50: cloverfield?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed