Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,777 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is some very funny news, I am just laughing as I am typing this.

abbath-demonaz

abbath-demonaz

quoting ArielAleXCo: There is a very weird form of advertising that I call "don't give them anything and theyll want it more"  It COULD works. But there is a a big danger: the more you make someone await, the more He could be disapointed!  I remember waiting for 12 YEARS the sequel of Terminator 2, I was expecting a incredible movie with a lot of future war, etc...and of course I was very disapointed when I saw T3 the first time! You will remember that. I'm sure a lot of you are expecting an incredible movie with big effects, etc..but remember that: it's a not high budget film, with ADI at the SFX (and their ugly aliens..) I'm sure it will be a crappy movie with a lot of CGI and dwarf aliens (c'mon guys, it's Woodruff in the rubber suit!! he's not 2,10m tall like the guy in the first alien movie!) in the city streets.. You all will be disapointed it's sure...At least the look of the predator is more acurate that the predators in the first avp

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Its NOT funny

El Diablo

El Diablo

The end of September, huh? I had a feeling the official theatrical trailer would play in front of RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION and now it looks like that is more likely to happen now that it's been delayed until the end of next month. RE3 will be released on September 21.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Over at IMDb Greg stated that he knows things are a little slow and he said the movie is only 4 months away, so he basically confirmed that it will be released in December, so thats for ya'll who think it'll be released next year. Also he stated that Fox will decide when the trailer is released and not the Bros or production team. Also he said not to critizice (oops I know I spelled that wrong) the delayed trailer because when Fox does release stuff they'll release a shit load of trailers, clips, and photos. Somewhere (got look again to see where) but the pic of Wolf holding Alien I heard is fake, though I doubt this cause Bros confirmed its true. Anyways what I'm basically saying is right now f**k Fox and by the time all of this delayed shit is over we all will have forgotten it!   ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You know what, I'm done waiting for AVP2!!! If it comes great, if it never comes f**k it!   ::)    Bye, taking a huge AVP forum break!  See you all next year.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Also I doubt there will be a direct-to-DVD film and that it will be R but when it does come out on DVD next year there will be an unrated version.

JK

JK

No trailer until september. I think at the end of the trailer appearing coming in 2008.    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

OMFG people do you want them to do a good job or rush things that are not ready? Dont you people get that they are trying to make things right and not just a popcorn flick!   The more time they take the better.....get it right. You gotta hand it to them their certainly dedicated to their work.

cockroach

cockroach

bugger... what s the hold up if they've rated the trailer as R rated then they obviously have completed it... the brothers said it was nearly finished nearly a month ago... is there something so terribly bad about it that fox thinks it needs that much more work done on it?! grrrrr.... i hate false release dates...

Chris

Chris

@ leprechaun62689  You dont understand the whole thing, why everybody is f**king angry about that.  The thing is, that Trailers are almost finished (it seems so) ... HELL, they were ready to show smth. at comiccon, then a weak later, then a week later, now a fully and a half month later??? WHAT Oo???  It hast nothing to do with making things better or rush it .... it is just the marketing way, fox is doing ... a really crappy strategy ... Why they dont just show the things, which was supposed to be showed at comiccon .. why?? HEll ... damn it Fox ...  anyway ... still waiting for a real proof from strause :-\  greetz

tribalcore

tribalcore

next thing you know the suits at FOX will decide they would rather make AvP2 pg-13 and cut out the "hardcore" secenes just to make more money from the lil children who grew up watching SAW movies....boo.

Chris

Chris

Dont even think about that ... holy crap ... i dont know what i would do ...  greetz

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

It could just be false misleading information as a marketing thing from Fox.   If you guys remember they said that they were adding new things to the film so that could take more time.  They've also said that they have multiple trailers but everyone in the studio has to agree about which one to show.  All in time people.

Chris

Chris

EVEN MTV SAW IT  ... Damn it ... give us this thing -.-  greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed