It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 94,153 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 05:34:01 PM
I m not a virologist, I really wouldnt know. That Harvard article says differently.
I know that many types of viruses thrive on mildly elevated temperatures, some thrive on lower...
and its easy to assume that some can replicate in cold temperature conditions.

Viruses need to stay at body temperature in order to survive. Cold and heat will kill them off. Some hardier types of viruses can stay alive for longer at less ideal temperatures but generally, the colder the environment the less likely they are to survive. Colds and Flu's are more common in the winter because people tend to stay indoors (warm heated enviroments) while simultaneously being in close contact with one another.

juxtapose

juxtapose

i know the subject of the whole homophobia thing has been closed. .but being gay myself. .it's so facinating to read how people respond to that. .most of the hetero comments was so surportive. .some of u hetero individuals was way more outraged than i was myself. . It's nice to be part of such a community. .the bit of homophobia i encountered on here was very mild in conparison to what some people said on youtube. .using religion as a basis for attack. .that type of thing gets me very upset. .one even implied that all gays are phedofiles as well. .wow!!. . Thats news to me. . But u guys are ok and often great and enock i got what i where on about. .no offense taken. .

Enoch

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 24, 2017, 05:46:05 PM
Viruses need to stay at body temperature in order to survive. Cold and heat will kill them off. Some hardier types of viruses can stay alive for longer at less ideal temperatures but generally, the colder the environment the less likely they are to survive. Colds and Flu's are more common in the winter because people tend to stay indoors (warm heated enviroments) while simultaneously being in close contact with one another.

Fair and reasonable point. I agree. Indoor heating, cold conditions outdoor - immune suppression... again indoor in mild-warm atmosphere - viruses guaranteed.

Ingwar

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 05:41:31 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Feb 24, 2017, 05:39:40 PM
It was just a thought i had. :laugh:

We should appreciate your thought. Now that you ve mentioned it, please look how Crudup reacted when Branson/Franco said that he is feeling sick... Very strange reaction if you ask me.

Normal reaction. I don't see anything strange about it.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 24, 2017, 05:51:19 PM
Normal reaction. I don't see anything strange about it.

He instantly turned his head and then pointed it to the floor.
Thats a bit strange. My opinion. Compare it to McBride's reaction.

HuDaFuK

Some people really are reading way too much into this five minute clip :laugh:

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

:D But you cant deny Christ connotation, follow the light line, I ve got your back (backburster), symbolism of number three, Daniels presiding the last supper... or the fact that clip starts with the focus on Walters face and ends in the same manner.

Ingwar

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

Exactly.

reecebomb

Gay couple does seem box ticking. Nothing wrong with having a gay couple in a Alien film. But something how it was handled felt a bit strange, can't pinpoint exactly what it is. We'll see how it's handled in the full feature. There are dozens problems with the footage we've seen, this is a nonissue.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:06:44 PM:D But you cant deny Christ connotation, follow the light line, I ve got your back (backburster), symbolism of number three, Daniels presiding the last supper... or the fact that clip starts with the focus on Walters face and ends in the same manner.

The Christ thing is absolutely fair enough. It is called The Last Supper after all.

But some of the stuff on here sounds an awful lot like people seeing what they want to see, or trying desperately hard to make a five minute preview seem super clever when it could quite easily be coincidence.

Enoch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2017, 06:12:55 PM
The Christ thing is absolutely fair enough. It is called The Last Supper after all.

But some of the stuff on here sounds an awful lot like people seeing what they want to see, or trying desperately hard to make a five minute preview seem super clever when it could quite easily be coincidence.

I cant contradict that. :)
P.S. I never said that clip was great. My first reaction was okay...
Camera work is terrible!

shawsbaby

Quote from: ReluctantNerd on Feb 24, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
unless the colonists become the eggs on LV426...

But how would that explain the eggs being on the Jockey's ship in Alien? (Unless we're ignoring how the Engineer looked in the original film.)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: shawsbaby on Feb 24, 2017, 06:18:28 PM
Quote from: ReluctantNerd on Feb 24, 2017, 05:19:36 PM
unless the colonists become the eggs on LV426...

But how would that explain the eggs being on the Jockey's ship in Alien? (Unless we're ignoring how the Engineer looked in the original film.)

We've been ignoring how the Engineer looked in Alien since Prometheus changed the space jockey to the engineers unfortunately.

Enoch

Enoch

He strikes again :D :D
(Himmel posted his first analysis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKG1rIUPGs

That ending... hahahaahah

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
He strikes again :D :D
(Himmel posted his first analysis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKG1rIUPGs

That ending... hahahaahah

That isn't me. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed