All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,843,626 times)

Highland

Highland

Yeah I just watched, quite good, definitely one of the better fan films. Not sure about the face reveals, but not much they can do about that.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteAccording to a scan of what appears to be Empire Magazine's most recent issue, a 2019 movie preview issue, the still-as-of-yet-untitled Star Wars: Episode IX will definitely feature a time skip, taking place a full year after The Last Jedi.

https://twitter.com/io9/status/1076927244793245696

SM

SM

Considering the first two take place over the course of a week or so, I'd be suprised if there wasn't a jump forward.  The other trilogies were spread out over something like 4 years and 13 years.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Yeah, that's part of what made them so epic - you could daydream about all the things that might have happened between the films, and see how the characters have grown in that time. I remember hearing Luke tell Jabba, "I warn you not to underestimate my power", and we were all like, "Aw, dis gon be GOOD!"  :D

Vertigo

Vertigo

SM

SM

Force kick.

(It looks like Boba Fett is photobombing.  He even waves as he flies past.  :laugh: )

Vermillion

Vermillion

Still a better scene than all of TLJ

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SM on Dec 23, 2018, 09:17:04 PM
Considering the first two take place over the course of a week or so, I'd be suprised if there wasn't a jump forward.  The other trilogies were spread out over something like 4 years and 13 years.

Can you imagine that scenario? an entire trilogy occurring in a matter of hours or weeks. I mean, we have years of clone wars, Empire's golden age, galactic civil war and then this fast and furious adventure, which is virtually happening in an eye blink. Very odd indeed.   

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Dec 24, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
Still a better scene than all of TLJ
Damn straight.

Alas it's been a year now and I am now ready to call it. The Star Wars Holiday Special is a better Star Wars experience than The Last Jedi is.

The Old One

The Old One

Whip whip stir whip whip stir!

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Old One on Dec 24, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Have you been watching all the recent YouTube video rants about TLJ on the first anniversary of its release?

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Dec 24, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

Have you been watching all the recent YouTube video rants about TLJ on the first anniversary of its release?

They still do them ? Guess nothing gives dem sweet clicks like a dude ranting an hour about a children's movie  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Samhain13

Samhain13

Seems like people are still enjoying the movie's anniversary.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 24, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wVxaPbhvk

Dude should lose his shit a little bit more. People may think it's not that big of a deal otherwise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed