Original Alien Cast Reunite for Alien: Isolation DLC

Started by ikarop, Jul 09, 2014, 01:01:47 PM

Author
Original Alien Cast Reunite for Alien: Isolation DLC (Read 60,714 times)

Darkness

I wonder why Ian Holm didn't take part.

Hudson

This sounds so close to my childhood dream of having an Alien game and being able to choose a different character role each time. This is fricking amazing. I preordered this like 15 years ago.

Doggo33

I'm having mixed feelings about this.
Initially I was very pleased. - Their voices WOO!!
Then I thought, 'oh no, they're going to change something about the story, like 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' did'.
But now I'm thinking optimistically. Hopefully, if it is just re-playing scenes, as opposed to adding bits where we didn't see exactly what happened in the movie, then I think this should go well.

This is making me look even more forward towards the game. :D

reecebomb

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: CelticPred97 on Jul 09, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

The problem with the original cast member dialogue in ACM was that no-one sounded the same anymore. Hudson was about the only character that sounded authentic and he wasn't even voiced by Bill Paxton!

The same will likely be the issue here.

Dovahkiin

f**kING SOLD.

Hudson

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 09, 2014, 02:34:14 PM
Quote from: CelticPred97 on Jul 09, 2014, 02:28:24 PM

The problem with the original cast member dialogue in ACM was that no-one sounded the same anymore. Hudson was about the only character that sounded authentic and he wasn't even voiced by Bill Paxton!

The same will likely be the issue here.

That's a pretty huge non-issue.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It will be if Ripley and Lambert sound like two old grannies and Dallas, Parker and Brett prattle on about their geriatric disorders.

I really think we ought to discuss the rheumatism situation. :laugh:

Vakarian

I hope it starts off at the chestbursting scene.  8)

Adam802

Wow! This looks fantastic.  IGN says the DLC can play out differently depending on how you play and wont always play out exactly as the movie.  I actually think thats great because it adds such replayablility and fear each time.  And the Nostromo will be explorable!!!!

RidgeTop

So... no collectors edition then?

Crazy Rich

I am truly speechless, in a great way. It's certainly something I never saw coming, and it's a surprise that is most welcome.

Amazing.

Eibenholz

There's also the possibility that they're trying to make preordering more attractive because they're afraid that the game won't sell enough when we get the finished version and real reviews.
I'm also excited about it, but I'd rather get it all after release when I know whether it can live up to the hype.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Jul 09, 2014, 02:09:59 PM
I wonder why Ian Holm didn't take part.

Might be talking out my ass but didn't he also not participate in the Quad/Anthology?

Vakarian

Nah he didn't. He doesn't seem to want to talk about his experience on Alien for some reason.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed