The Predator Behind-the-Scenes B-Roll & Studio Interviews Uploaded Online!

Started by von, Sep 06, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Author
The Predator Behind-the-Scenes B-Roll & Studio Interviews Uploaded Online! (Read 9,158 times)

ELDERCLANLEADER

Lefty I think that makes a hell of a lot of sense. I'm not reading to much into this.

Danversity

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 06, 2018, 12:52:12 PM
It's possible Kyle Strauts played Fugitive in just a few scenes also, hence why he is promoting the movie.

Did you see Strauts's last instagram post? Seems he played the Upgrade.

Wysps

Quote from: Lefty on Sep 06, 2018, 09:04:51 PM
I don't think there's any way to really know until the film is released. They could be in the film in their original role, they could have been repurposed during reshoots, or they may have been cut altogether as I believe some test screenings had suggested.

Keep in mind these interviews were probably filmed months and months ago, possibly before reshoots or any other changes, even the promo videos themselves may have been edited quite a while ago and have been just waiting to be posted according to the marketing schedule. It's not really evidence or confirmation of anything, we just have to wait for the movie to actually release.

This pretty much sums it up.  A lot of the interviews, vids, maybe even the pictures were done way before the reshoots were made.  We're seeing all this content now, but who knows how long it's been around.  Best not to read too much into it at this point, especially since we're so close to getting all the details anyway.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Danversity on Sep 06, 2018, 10:37:35 PM
It's possible Kyle Strauts played Fugitive in just a few scenes also, hence why he is promoting the movie.

Oooh cool ! So it was him all along !

Actual Hybrid

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Sep 07, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
Quote from: Danversity on Sep 06, 2018, 10:37:35 PM

Oooh cool ! So it was him all along !

Thank you guys so much for your investigative work.  This was a very important question that needed to be answered.  Have a great weekend fellas!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed