Prometheus Cover on Entertainment Weekly [Updated]

Started by ikarop, May 09, 2012, 02:39:25 PM

Author
Prometheus Cover on Entertainment Weekly [Updated] (Read 41,103 times)

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Eva on May 11, 2012, 08:02:52 AM
Quote from: Deuterium on May 11, 2012, 05:14:04 AM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 10, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Rapace: "I think we're alone now. Pucker up old man."
Scott: "Wait one sec, I've nearly finished this really cool spaceship model."
LOL!  Only Sir Ridley, with his O.C.D-like attention to every detail, could deflect the allure and enticements of a siren ;D

Obviously, he's storyboarding...
Spoiler

;)
[close]
Ha! :laugh:

ikarop

ikarop

Two more pictures. One is new:

Feral_PRED

Quote from: ikarop on May 11, 2012, 01:37:12 PM
Two more pictures. One is new:

This is weird, I can't see them ???

ThisBethesdaSea

Vickers

For people who can't see the pictures, here's a little trick.  Quote somebody when posting a reply and look at the urls between the img tags.  You're welcome. ;)

Feral_PRED

Quote from: Vickers on May 11, 2012, 01:46:53 PM
For people who can't see the pictures, here's a little trick.  Quote somebody when posting a reply and look at the urls between the img tags.  You're welcome. ;)
Nope, it doesn't work.
Thanks anyway ;)

ikarop

It should be fixed now.

Feral_PRED

Now I can see them, thanks ikarop! :)

ThisBethesdaSea

Interesting that these three are paired together?

Winkie Bear

sole survivors...?

Glaive

Quote from: ucdom on May 11, 2012, 02:43:31 PM
sole survivors...?

Can someone erase David's body and have Rapace just holding his head leaking white fluid?

Cvalda

Quote from: ikarop on May 11, 2012, 03:11:31 PM
Full transcription: http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/05/11/damon-lindelof-prometheus-life-after-lost/
Not even past the first page and he'd already referred to himself as a fanboy for the umpteenth time in the last few months ::)

SpeedyMaxx

Generally I tire of Lindelof and the Abrams gang very, very fast, or have in the past, but I don't see anything wrong with what he's saying he did. From what we have here I think they were on the right track with the rewrite.  We really didn't need more of the same schtick from the franchise presented in the same way.  So, good on them.  I've seen a lot of those Abrams guys do better work when the work is either a) self-contained, like a film or a comic or b) carefully constructed, as this appears to be, as opposed to letting all the crap ooze out in viral marketing.  While there has been ancillary viral work here, it has not been where the bulk of the concept has ended up, as happened in crap like Drew Goddard's Cloverfield.  So thus far I'm happy.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 11, 2012, 02:41:14 PM
Interesting that these three are paired together?

Scheduling famous actors for publicity is difficult. They were probably the only ones who happened to be able to set that day aside. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed