3 new clips... **spoilers**

Started by ChrisPachi, May 18, 2012, 10:05:56 AM

Author
3 new clips... **spoilers** (Read 31,849 times)

ThisBethesdaSea

Because we don't know who the other android is...I would imagine that there will yet be another reveal...sorry to poo poo on it not happening...lol....:) :)

ryanjayhawk

ryanjayhawk

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 18, 2012, 06:24:44 PM
Because we don't know who the other android is...I would imagine that there will yet be another reveal...sorry to poo poo on it not happening...lol....:) :)

If anybody really feels like they have this movie figured out, I just don't see any possible way... there may be surprises linked to footage we haven't even been given teasers of...

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Can someone please kindly re-host the videos? They seem to be gone.  :'(

Which pisses me off. >:(

Did anyone do any screencaps/gifs? I waaannnt tooo seeee.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Some people also say there's another David.  Since it's pretty clear someone decapitates the driod we know and love, could there be another twist with him.  Something closely related to Weylands intentions perhaps, like maybe there's a good and bad David and we've maybe seen both in the trailers without even knowing it!!  .....just a thought anyway!

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 19, 2012, 12:34:05 AMCan someone please kindly re-host the videos? They seem to be gone.

Can't find any of them anywhere... dammit I never save these things! Apparently the site that hosted them was sent the source by mistake and was ordered to have it pulled. The guys @ PF had to pull it from their YT channel as well.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 19, 2012, 01:17:38 AM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 19, 2012, 12:34:05 AMCan someone please kindly re-host the videos? They seem to be gone.

Can't find any of them anywhere... dammit I never save these things! Apparently the site that hosted them was sent the source by mistake and was ordered to have it pulled. The guys @ PF had to pull it from their YT channel as well.

Damnit. That really chaps my ass. >:(

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Qwertify on May 18, 2012, 04:40:39 PM
Not all urns are the same. Some have different stages of biological matter in them. This thing that David pulls out is actually of his own concoction. His own creation (presumably experimenting on an early stage of biological matter). David does this to dispel Elizabeth Shaw's religious beliefs.

MORE REASONS FOR BS on previous statements.
This is what Viscal has written as part of what he knows from his sources:
Spoiler
"Not all urns are the same. Some have different stages of biological matter in them. This thing that David pulls out is actually of his own concoction. His own creation (presumably experimenting on an early stage of biological matter). David does this to dispel Elizabeth Shaw's religious beliefs."
If that is the case and this is David's concoction - then why does he feel so damn surprised when he breaks it open?

Second if Weyland is part robot - why the hell does he use a cane? And if his legs are human - that means engineers will be able to get at him.

Viscal wrote (no screen grab from the Twitter girl was ever taken) that the ampoules contain "snake things" and that they infect people through their mouth. Looks like she, if it was her, was talking about the full grown ass flower and not some tiny squid swimming around in someone's eye.
[close]

Viscal has good sources,I would suggest keeping an open mind before typing OMFG ITS BULLSHIT at every post you read about it.You have to remember the girl you are talking about on twitter typed poor english and people would take it out of context.I dont remember anything mentioned about snakes being let lose on the ship by david.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Because we don't know who the other android is...

Jones, the cat.

Weyland's fail-safe option... It transmitted everything to network.

Everything. :o

r888

r888

Damn fox took it off

ViperBlue

ViperBlue

Someone must have saved it?  :'(

Blanco

Blanco

Is there, for sure, another android?

Rockybear

Rockybear

anyone missed the clip can watch it here :-X

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk4NzAxMzMy.html

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: metrobear on May 19, 2012, 07:15:26 AM
anyone missed the clip can watch it here :-X

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzk4NzAxMzMy.html

Wow, that was certainly interesting.

Hmm, wonder what's in those ampules...

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

BAH now I want to see more!!! ;D

Frood

Frood

That last clip with the bag and shaw being banged around....hmmm it seems it tallys with the event in that leaked script that a lot of people have said was fake.

Im a little worried now....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed