Aliens #InHouseCon in June

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 17, 2020, 07:21:09 AM

Author
Aliens #InHouseCon in June (Read 6,695 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The company that represents con appearances for some of the Aliens actors has been putting on some internet conventions they called In House Con. That I've seen they've run a Star War and Ghostbusters one, and Carrie had been pushing for an Aliens one and now we're getting one! No dates yet, just June. Guests so far seem to be Carrie, Cynthia Scott and Daniel Kash.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ordered my ticket! :D

j0nesy

j0nesy

just ordered mine too! did you grab any of the autographs?

Hudson

Hudson

Lol @ "Prvt" and "Crpl" ermahgerd.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: j0nesy on May 29, 2020, 02:06:46 PM

I didn't. Personal preference when it comes to autographs. They just mean more to me doing it in person, on specific items. I like to get people to sign my AvPG poster, or their CCG cards if they have. But I love they have them available for folk.

Perfect-Organism

Hope we get an announcement on Blomkamp's film getting back to development.

j0nesy

j0nesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 29, 2020, 07:13:50 PM
Quote from: j0nesy on May 29, 2020, 02:06:46 PM

I didn't. Personal preference when it comes to autographs. They just mean more to me doing it in person, on specific items. I like to get people to sign my AvPG poster, or their CCG cards if they have. But I love they have them available for folk.

i didn't get any either, totally get the sentiment behind having it done face to face, with specific merch  :)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on May 31, 2020, 01:03:09 PM
Hope we get an announcement on Blomkamp's film getting back to development.

#optimistic

Also, ew, gross.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not creative in this way, but cool for those inclined that way!

QuoteHello all fans who are participating in the ALIENS live InHouse-CON event this Saturday June 13th. We are going to be doing a costume contest this Saturday and you could win a prize! We invite everyone to submit their BEST ALIENS costume via a photograph to info@coolwatersprods.com. Your costume should be HAND MADE not store bought! The contest is open to all ages and all ticket holders. The cast will choose a winner LIVE on the air. Tell us about your costume please! Explain details about it that make it stand out from others. Again no store bought or professionally made costume. All must be hand made at home. GOOD LUCK

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last day to get tickets!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just waiting for kick-off now!  ;D

j0nesy

j0nesy

and we're off!

update: this was really fun, i mentioned this to hicks during the zoom, but i could listen to daniel kash talk for hours and hours  :laugh:

D. Compton Ambrose

That was awesome! I feel bad I didn't have the spare $$$, especially since Coolwaters is a small business :( always next time...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I keep being tempted by that signed script.

Quote from: j0nesy on Jun 13, 2020, 07:07:01 PM
update: this was really fun, i mentioned this to hicks during the zoom, but i could listen to daniel kash talk for hours and hours  :laugh:

He's so funny and honest. I love him.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed