Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 17,920 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

One thing iv'e noticed is, In AvP the aliens went straight for the predators (like it was an instinct) which was cool! And celtic put down sebastian and go's staright to the grid alien (because he's there to bash aliens) In this clip the alien went to the blonde guy not sure about this, maybe im just being too geeky..lol COOL SCENCE love the music really pumps u up!  I really thought the predator had dual laser sight on his maks (ace) iv'e just notice that is because in the trailers they have flipped that scence..lol    ;D   so he only got one...thought the bros were goin for a theme here 'Dual' shuriken's wrist blade's and shoulder cannon.  I love the wolf. He should become a sith or something Darth Wolf    :P  

dreamcypher

dreamcypher

the wolf  will beat the shit out  of the gill and the celtic predator.    ;D  this movie is looking great ,  cant wait.

megachu17

megachu17

This clip is awesome!   ;D  

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     :o     8)     8)   I have been waiting for this moment for a long,looong,LONG time.The clip kicks a$s bad!!!!   ;D   The clip is good,but it had one thing I did not like.Like the part when the Alien jumps down and does a backflip.   :-\   That just didn't seem right at first,It's like the alien has been training for gymnastics or something?   :D     ;D     :)     :)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The clip rocks! it has been edited, cant wait for the film to see what the wolf does next, probably goes toe-to-toe with the aliens, at least we know the action between the predator and aliens is going to be good! AVP lacked action and violence, really cant wait now.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Halloween gift? More like a birthday gift    ;)   turned 18 yesterday    :P  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I love the way the wolf changes he's vision to alien mode and the triangle lock's on really cool! and when the wolf turns his head up the shoulder cannon turns up with a slight delay...this is cool! exactly like the original predator. Go Wolf! you are the man!

Sulaco

Sulaco

I just believe the acting will suck and Chet will be another homicidal maniac like the newborn.  On a different note, everything else is complete! Hope theres still a creature we have not seen!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

There mite be another creature sulaco, a dog-alien?(runner) dont forget molly has a dog, ive got a feeling we mite see it. Now that would be ace!  Rock On!

zen

zen

Well Optimus,keap in mind that the bros. said there whould be the drones,the predalien and two hybrids.So i think theres going to be a very high chance that we might see the runner!   ;D  .

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

I hope the 2 hybrids are:the Runner alien in Alien 3, and the...ugh   :P   I don't know what the second hybrid is...mabye another dog alien/runner?What if it's a Wolf alien?Or, mabye another Predalien!!!!   ???      ???  

tone

tone

Can't wait for Dec. 25th    8)  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

;D   Good news everybody!!! I just found the "store showdown" on Youtube!!!!   ;D     :D     ;)     :o     8)  

Aran

Aran

Wolf is suppose to have wrist blades on both arms rite?

zen

zen

Zero .T 201.369:Maybe its a cow type alien,ya know,realy big,bulky,something like that maybe   ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed