Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 17,922 times)

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

We - us Aliens fans - may be getting... we JUST MIGHT be getting... our Batman Begins. I certainly hope so.  Predator fans... I don't know. I never liked the Predator character. Too ugly.

zen

zen

The acting was good by my standerds(i watch a lotta movies,so i can tell you the acting is good!)   ;D  .And people,come on!."GET TO THE CHOPPA" and "STICK AROUND"?.Ya i love that movie but those lines are so cheasy!(yet good)   :D     :D     :D  .

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

You are correct about those two characters Yautja -  true, but the other main character - Kelly, the army brat woman, is absent here, and she's the other half of the main cast (this film's Ripley, if you will, while Morales would be the Schwartzenegger). Obviously she will meet up with Morales at some later point. But I think the "bad acting" griped about in this scene can be attributed to the "expendables" (certainly acid face boy!). What I meant by my statement is that I don't think this scene is the best representation of the casting choices - this certainly isn't "I Know What You Did Last Summer" or one of those teen flics - this scene probably plays out pretty early on in the film, and just happens to have a lot of young meat fodder for Wolf and gang.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i agree ZEN, acting wasnt bad and Arnie iz da man 4 one liners! top class!

zen

zen

Bio Mech Hunter:To me AVP was more like an alien-fans only movie,with the preds getting wacked left and right.So why should'nt the preds get a turn???   8)  .

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

gud point SGT A.

zen

zen

Also for you people who are negative about the hole shoe store thing:If your prey ran into a dunken-donuts whould you just wait outside because it whould be to cheesy to go inside after it???.No!!!.You'd run your a$$ in there to get it!!!   8)  .

Vemados

Vemados

There's already one more actual fight scene in this than AVP lol  This movie is gonna kick ass

eating_puppies

Yeah, just give me another hour or so of that and I'll be a happy camper    ;D  

predatordragon

:P   Nice clip.  Anyone else notice the aliens side shot of the mouths opening looks funny lol. But they are still better than andersons ones lol  Wolf does look nice. Wish he had a bladed spear but so lethal looking those weapons in the comic serious    :)  

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

LOL!!! @ that blonde guys acting. Other than that, aliens & the pred daddio are looking great.

predatordragon

Oh Anyone noticed one of wolf's shoulder cannon is damage his only got one lefted   :o  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I agree with zen AVP was more for alien fans as two predator's got whacked by one alien. Its the predator's turn to kick as that's why they have sent the lone ranger ''The Wolf''   P.S yeh i think the action was s*it but these are the expendible's im sill optimistic.   Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I really wanna know what wolf does next? lol He's still got the whip and one sholder cannon, but he's outnumbered (but not outgunned...lol) the blonde guy is such an idiot...glad he got wasted!  Rock On!

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

AvP-R is gonna be the best movie of 2007, man!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed