Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 18,026 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I'm quite a bit disappointed. The movie is looking like it's been very well done, this clip is evidenence of that. The tone and feel of the film seems to be right up there with the originals, but the one thing that has me most discouraged is the AVP comic/game-like portrayal of both species.  This film is looking more and more like it's fan service for pred-only fans who had to put up with Anderson's "abomination".  I couldn't help but laugh a little when Wolf get's pounced by a warrior and he just throws it off. They look way too small and I'm not too keen on the "barely-visible" transparent tendons in their jaw.

Dane

Dane

This is gonna be a kick ass movie   ;D  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

... Oooooook. Not really seeing why this is so much better than the first film at the moment. Aside from the CGI blood on those dudes exploding heads...  I'm finding it so hard to stomach the setting. Earth. Shops. Seems utterly wrong to me.

Aran

Aran

man you complainers wil stil end up goin to watch the movie come December. just shut up & enjoy the show.   8)  

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

people complain too much   looks pretty nice to me........wolf looks sick!!!  and give the actors a chance   it was a 2 min scene  that prolly was jumping a lot and leaving parts out

Krycek

Krycek

I hate pointing this out to people but if you want good acting go see another movie. I just want tense and suspenseful action and as long as the acting isn't laughable then that's fine by me. I mean, I have never heard of a Predator fan complaining about the awful one-liners by Arnold in Predator ( awful acting wise, don't get me wrong I love them). GET TO THE CHOPPA

dvader27

dvader27

in my opinion before anyone makes comments about this film they should go and see it first then critize weather it rocks or not    ::)   everything looks great from what i have seen so far i'm excited aren't you

hudSSon

hudSSon

Thank you! This scene rocks!! Can*t wait for the movie! Yeah!!!

GueRoux

GueRoux

I'm not sure where all this bad acting business is coming from. I really don't think that this is a clip to base acting skills on. There was little to no dialogue and the expressions on the people faces seemed genuine. And yes...I too hate younger actors(especially in this film).

mcandrew99

mcandrew99

kick ass wolf!!!!!!!!!    :D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

first one wasn't good but the sets and special effects were and the scene were the guy runs out of bullets shooting the facehuggers.

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

Pretty cool. I agree that one of the highlights is hearing Cameron's alien screech back in the mix. Love the look of the alien suits. CGI aliens suck.  About the editing of the clip - I worked for many years at an "Entertainment Tonight" kind of show in LA and the clips sent out in the press kits were always cut up to focus on the "money shots", so rest assured that there is a lot of scene inbetween these shots. This was all the "meat", is all. And as for the actors - this is obviously a group of highly expendable characters - not the main group, so I wouldn't be too worried. Like in horror films when the first scene is a bunch of kids that get slashed.

shedboy71

shedboy71

Cant wait till Jan.This is going 2 kick ass.Wolf is great.   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Sgt Apone

Sgt Apone

Sad that they changed the alien jaw, though, with transparent tendons. I think they look scary - if I had never seen an alien before, I would love this design. But still, even if it were much better looking, it's still not THE alien. It's a different one.   All minor details, though. Major kudos to the directors. As soon as it was made known that the Bros were using real suits instead of CGI, I knew we were dealing with people who understand - and that 90% of the battle had been won, not kidding. How many of us have been beating our friends over the head for the past ten years with the argument that a $40 mil "hand made" aliens film would and always will be far superior than a slick $150 mil sci-fi extravaganza version.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

SGT APONE, isnt this the entire main cast? i thaut it was Morales that said "what the f...", and the guy on the floor that sayz "go,go,go" , is that not the convict? i maybe wrong?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed