Aliens RPG Cancelled?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2009, 06:11:36 PM

Author
Aliens RPG Cancelled? (Read 18,504 times)

TheAncientEnemy

TheAncientEnemy

It seems like anything that has said ALIENS on it in the past decade has been a big disappointment.

predator996

predator996

>:(   This sucks im so fu**ing pissed of I was so looking forward to aliens RPG   >:(  

Dingo

Dingo

Wow...the Alien/Predator universe is just not that successful anymore that everyone is just deciding to cancel all of it.

JD

JD

This cant be happening! A:CM was on the list of most anticipated games of 2009. Forget the rpg but what about A:CM? There is something about that game which makes me feel like it could even kick halo 3 or doom 3 in the ass. Fox would probably even have Cameron to make a A:CM movie after the game is released. I dont mind an AVP 3 (thats what i read) but only after A:CM! I cant wait forever!!

aliens rpg= epic fail

aliens rpg= epic fail

good thing they pull the plug on this failure of a game wannabe cuz it wouldnt have been that good and i could care less about and aliens rpg boo hoo..just as long as alien cm comes out if not that then the avp game ^_^ other than that who cares =P

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

tis shame

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

have u guys heard the info over on super hero hype about a film caled 'pride and predator'?... which is being produced by elton johns crew!... WTF!!!!!! please... someone tel me its not the predator we know, and this is a joke.

konradski

konradski

yep its a big gay predator   enjoy   >:D  

oranjema

oranjema

Sega took 2 years to figure out they don't like what they were seeing with ACM??? They should put more funds to finish it or at least have a decent product out to make their money back instead of spending another 4 years of tiem and money.  What the f**k have they been doing from the start, if not paying attention to the development of ACM, instead of dicking around with their other lame games??? f**king Japaense publishers.  They should stick to crap like DEVIL MAY CRY and clunky RESIDENT EVIL shit.   James Cameron should do something about this outrage by Sega!!   Stupid morons this Sega.  They eat their sushi and close shop and go back to their land of rising f**king sun.  ALIENS is a totally global but American franchise and it was a mistake to let a Japanese centric moronic sonic creator to handle ACM.   Idiots.  We can never trust Sega again.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I know someone already said this but Im gonna say it again because, goddam it...IT'S F***KING TRUE!!!   Just like the movies, the Alien/Predator game franchise is surrounded by IDIOTS, they have NO CLUE what they're doing BUT still have the nerve to pull the plug on something that COULD help save BOTH.  WTF is wrong with these people it's only money...ok a LOT of money....but unless SEGA knows something we don't, surely anything Alien/Predator has to be money well spent,  I mean c'mon. even A:R made a profit so what's there to lose???

KrazeD

KrazeD

They had better release Aliens:Colonial Marines!!! It will be an awseome game, I mean look at the leaked footage amazing!!! And the screeen shots and concept art!!! Wow!!! Now this AVP crap is making me sad... I could care less about an RPG never liked em anyway... But a FPS focusing around Aliens and Marines my favorite franchise, kick ass... SEGA better pull through and realize this is a gold mine opportunity!!!  Also Randy Pitchford is a cool guy... But apparently SEGA is greedy!!! Screw Predator fans!!! Stop trying to please everyone... Next its gonna be Aliens vs Predator vs Terminator vs Sonic!!! Screw that!!! Just focus on Aliens:Colonial Marines, take your meds for your ADD and chill cool mofo's!!! If I could face the guy who made that shit decision one on one I whould whoop his ass at SEGA!!!  Release the game this year!!! DO IT DO IT!!! And Randy your cool!!! KOK FACE you suck for now!!!    :'(   I still feel this way!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed