AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 28,384 times)

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

uhhh no! its not the leader cuz its head is bleeding, it got caught in the net guns net and it started cutting into its head but the acid freed it!

Variable

Variable

Yea this is GREAT. I like the fact that the predators are no longer have the image of mindless killers with badass weapons. I also agree with Alien Emperor.

Grrrr

Grrrr

I'm a Predator Boy. Blades Up!!!!!!!!  But anderson's comments about the aliens are abit unfair.  I pitty the aliens in most of the movies.  As firstly its trying to survive and then trying to create its own society. Just because the kick human asses does not make them the bad guys. For once I would like a director to show the good side of an alien. Like the original quote. It kills to live, lives to kill. At least it does not kill for money or the ownership of shitty materialistic things we humans are great of. Like ripley stated! It would be good if once they show the view from an alien point of view. Abit like in the graphic novel Tribes. Great book!!!!!!! Anyone else pitty the aliens?  Grrrrrrr

Alien

Alien

I thought they wre genetically enginered to kill by Jockeys, ya know, like weapons.

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

Winston . caring a weapon and killing people is a sin. according to the bible or what ever. so the girl had nothing to do with it. thereby the "messenger of god" theory can be true,

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

just for another observation if u notice, when he picks up the dead scorpian is when  he starts to kill the marines.   kinda like bad karma..i donno

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

but then again, they arent messengers from god. becuz they are god. hence the temples,ect from AvP

Cookies

Cookies

The alien involves into the queen.  Its pretty much like bees where if another queen is born or 2 at same time they fight to death and strongest becomes dominate queen of hive.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

if the preds in this movies are played out to be goog guys and only after the aliens then why do we see in the pisture out in the snow 3 or 4 bodies strung up and the pred face to face with the guy who busts the piece of wood over its shoulder? is this a rebel pred killing anything for a trophy and is then hated by the rest of the preds through out the movie or is paul anderson not telling us the whole truth,I personaly think that the only pred that is the good guy so to speak is the one with the extra teeth on his upper jaw we see with the shiruken infront of lex.But i also dont really like the fact that there trying to make the preds good guys now there like superheros all of a sudden.Dont get me wrong im all for this movie 100% but I think they should have strayed away from the whole ' you can feel sympithetic twards the preds now' and ' the preds have been so humanized now that the audience will feel sorry for them, thats not right   ???   these things hunt humans for sport for cripes sake, skin you and collect your skulls.

Terhou

Terhou

i don`t but these movie spoilers like weyland as synthetic in alien movie ne vaan sy

THE CROW

THE CROW

do any of u know if lance henriksens charecter dies in this movie?, and if he does, wouldnt that mean that the bishop in alien 3 was not the real one, just thought i should ask. by the way the aliens look bloody awesome

Raven

Raven

Bringer of Death if something with knives on it's wouldn't you try to get away from it and hit it with anything handy?

Shaneus

Shaneus

If anything i believe that aliens represent all thats good and acceptable in humanity they kill for survival only. And no they are not mindless killing machines you fools they take their prey alive whenever they can to be infested. The preds however represent cowardice and evil they kill for fun and they kill by suprise. I mean think about it as soon as arnie knew what he was fighting and even the odds with the mud turning invisible he kicked the preds ass.

Shaneus

Shaneus

, Marines Slaughter Aliens. Arnie & Glover kicked preds sorry asses. And Sigourney when not being possesed by ghosts kills Queens. So i say go humans man we kick ass we are the ultimate go humans......

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

>:D   Alien Emperor said that the predalien is created in the labs. Know that is real bull shit have you heard of the Alien Biology if a face hugger gets a hold on a human then you get a original alien  if it gets a hold of a dog then its a dog alien if it gets a hold of a gorilla then its a gorilla alien and if it get a hold of a predator then it will be a predator alien its simply said and done that is the Alien Biology it needs a host to bring new life its bin like that for years even in the novels

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed