Production Notes on AvP Movie

Started by Darkness, Jul 28, 2004, 02:50:59 PM

Author
Production Notes on AvP Movie (Read 9,949 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The official AvP Movie Website has been updated with a Production Notes page where lots of aspects of the film have been documented. The incredibly long page goes over the storyline, how the alien and predator effects were done, and how Paul Anderson was approached by Fox to direct the film. Then it goes on to discuss the cast and crew in great detail – what they’ve done before AvP and a little about their character etc:

“According to Davis, it was essential to have a director who was plugged into the worlds of both the Aliens and Predators, and no one knew the films better than Anderson. “In addition to being a talented filmmaker, Paul is the ultimate Alien and Predator fan,” says the producer. “He's seen the original "˜Alien' and "˜Predator' hundreds of times, and he can recite virtually every scene by memory. The way to make an exciting movie is to begin with a director who's passionate about the material and has to do it. Paul had to make ALIEN VS. PREDATOR.”

Take a look because it is an interesting insight into Alien vs Predator.
Thanks to Jeff for the news.

izzet

izzet

Cool news, i'll go read it now.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

me to!    ;D  

SCAR

SCAR

Boy that's gonna be long to read!!   8)  

izzet

izzet

F*ck me, longest read since the AVP novel!

SFA

SFA

I don't give a flying f**k about the lack of gore in AvP. But the synopsis clearly states 'from two of the scariest franchises ever' . Yes, and you've obviously f**ked it up, because scary films don't have a f**kING PG-13 RATING!!!!!!!

Blaze

Blaze

Ahhhh.... The Ring did. LOL!   and a that was a little scary

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Very cool. Gonna read it now. Thanks for notifying me   :)  

tribalcore

tribalcore

yeah but there was no gore in that this movie needs rivers of gore

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well I read the whole thing and almost killed my eyes.  For what I read this movie might pretty dawm good people.  Especially with people involved with the movie making it just read it and see what I mean.

Cthulhu

Cthulhu

Rivers of gore? We dont need another Alien Ressurection. Furthermore... the movie Alien and Aliens did not have "rivers of gore," and they were just fine. AVP is startin to sound true to the other movies before it, keepin a slow, mysterious pace untill the climatic encounter between the three species... just like Aliens.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you Predgirl. i think this movie is gonna be pretty good to see and also its good that the people behind both movies is on board on AVP. i hope AVP does very well at the box office and it does sound really good and lets all give AVP a chance we finally get to see the 2 deadliest species in the universe on the big screen for the first time in over a decade.    8)  

G-Dog

G-Dog

yeap........ can't wait to see it, 2 weeks and two days!!

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

i read the novel and the movie sounds pretty kick ass 2 me. im seeig it opening day even though i disagree w/ the pg-13 rating. the book was good and im hoping that if this movie does well there could b a second. that would rule.

J

J

2 weeks .... sniff!     3 MONTHS AND COUNTING! SOB!   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed