Latest News

NECA Predator 2 Ultimate Elder & Snake Up For Pre-Order

Pre-Orders are up for the final two releases of NECA’s Ultimate Lost Tribe line, Elder & Snake. Recently shown off at San Diego Comic Con, the two figures mark the end of the ‘Ultimate’ re-release line of one of NECA’s most popular runs, the Predator 2 Lost Tribe.

NECA Predator 2 Ultimate Elder & Snake Up For Pre-Order

The Ultimate Lost Tribe Predators have been unique in including more equipped versions of this group, armed with masks, weapons, and armor we didn’t see them with during their appearance in Predator 2. Snake Predator features a new fuzzy (previous release was plastic texture) ‘fur’ sash, hand scythes, and a bio-mask. The Elder includes a bio-mask from his ‘Golden Angel’ appearance, light up eyes for the mask, and other accessories.

Check below for official descriptions and images.

Predator 2 Ultimate Elder Predator Figure

“Predator 2, the action-packed sequel to the original movie, moved the hunt to Los Angeles and revealed a Lost Tribe of alien hunters! Their leader? The fearsome Elder Predator, also known as Greyback, gifts his flintlock pistol to Detective Harrigan as a sign of respect at the end of the movie.

This venerable veteran gets the Ultimate treatment, with a new LED light-up masked head, unmasked head, over 30 points of articulation, extendable wrist blades, skull necklaces, backpack, flintlock pistol, and sword accessories.

Comes in special 30th Anniversary Ultimate-style packaging with foil accents.”

Elder-scaledElder1-scaledElder2-scaledElder3-scaledElder4-scaledElder5-scaledElder6-scaledElder7-scaledElder8-scaledElder9-scaledElder10-scaledElder11-scaledElder12-scaledElder13-scaledElder14-scaledElder15-scaledElder16-scaledElder17-scaled

Predator 2 Ultimate Snake Predator Figure

“Predator 2, the action-packed sequel to the original movie, moved the hunt to Los Angeles and revealed a Lost Tribe of alien hunters! NECA brings more of the Lost Tribe to Ultimate form with Snake Predator, a deadly assassin from the Serpent Clan specializing in close combat.

The 7″ scale Ultimate Snake Predator action figure features over 30 points of articulation, and comes with masked head, unmasked head, throwing discs, skull and spine, extended and collapsed spears, and his trademark weapons, two double-bladed hand scythes. The Ultimate Snake Predator comes in special 30th Anniversary Ultimate-style packaging with foil accents.”

new-51426_UNP_1-scalednew-51426_UNP_10new-51426_UNP_11new-51426_UNP_12new-51426_UNP_13new-51426_UNP_14new-51426_UNP_2new-51426_UNP_3new-51426_UNP_4new-51426_UNP_5new-51426_UNP_6new-51426_UNP_7new-51426_UNP_8new-51426_UNP_9

Pre-orders are currently available on Big Bad Toy Store & Entertainment Earth with a planned release in the fall. Official listings are up on NECA’s website featuring high resolution photos.

NECA has announced they are making a figure of the ‘Feral’ Predator from the recently released film Prey. Here’s hoping we get a look at it soon.

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator merchandise! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Comments: 59
« Newer Comments 12 Older Comments »
  1. RidgeTop
    Quote from: Master on Sep 03, 2022, 10:04:09 PMhttps://i.imgur.com/88jmTtR.jpg
    Alright Ugly Motherf**kers, I finally did it and ordered my own Predators Totem. It was modeled by my very good friend, based on my skatches and reference material I`ve gathered and elaborated on. It is in scale (I think) with Neca figures and fits Detolf cabinet. Now I have to paint it, add texture and make it look like part of my hunting camp diorama. I`ll update when I`ll have something more to show.

Nice! I may be interested in one of those myself, is your friend planning to sell more?
  2. Master

3. (Bad Blood)
    I spent an hour trying to get this pose down with my Neca Bad Blood Predator. Long ago I saw this expensive (for the time) Kotobukiya 12" City Hunter statue when I was 15 years old and thought it was an amazing pose. No figures at that time could do it due to lack of articulation sadly. I tried my best to do it.                      I decided to try to do my Predator in a Feral Predator pose when he had the two weapons one in each hand in a hunched over position looking at his next victim, but with the Bad Blood instead. I also painted the weapons with alien blood to match the dead alien on the ground. I also just finished updating my Bad Blood Predator with a plasma caster, net gun, belt trophies and unique spine necklace and new axe made from a sheet of plastic and a Neca skull and spine accessory!  https://i.ibb.co/R7KQ3Mw/IMG-20220903-033701127-2.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/TcTXHk9/IMG-20220901-144927-774.webp
    https://i.ibb.co/rwKQLgK/IMG-20220828-183913612.jpg https://i.ibb.co/dj0CVDF/IMG-20220828-024206190-2.jpghttps://i.ibb.co/RS8NTG6/IMG-20220824-201655351.jpg https://i.ibb.co/F3rS8y0/IMG-20220821-012115604-HDR.jpg
  4. Master
    Dear NECA!

If you plan to present your PREY figures in August, better hurry cause you are running out of month.

Your sincere,

Master

P.S.
    I'm still waiting for my Predators River Ghost and The Predator  Dogs.
  5. The Shuriken
    Looking back at the Wolf Predator from 2007, I'll never understand why they didn't give Wolf as much articulation as the Xenomorph at that time. And what was with the slightly tilted hunched over posture?
  6. Mike’s Monsters
    There will likely be multiple figures with varying paint jobs or gimmicks. Bloody, cloaked, bloody cloaked, half cloaked, bloody cloaked, battle damaged and more probably. Gotta milk the mold.

Probably one Ultimate version of the figure that comes with the accessories, shield, spear, extra hands and other weapons etc. Likely a masked and unmasked head. Maybe an extra mask for an accessory too.

Then after we will get the variant/gimmick versions that I listed above but will be light on accessories.

I'd be super down for a Naru and Sarii pack, and even Taabe. They could do multiple versions of them with different paint schemes as well.

As to when we'll see something, I'd hope sooner than later. But knowing NECA, it could even be another month or more before we see a single image. They've been way off with their Alien and Predator stuff lately, and for many reasons that'll probably be clear in the future. We shall see how it all plays out.
  7. Pu$$yFace
    Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:15:08 PM
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 04:09:31 PM
    Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:01:06 PM
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:56 PM
    Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 11, 2022, 01:18:00 PMWhen is NECA gonna drop pics of Feral?
    I have been wondering that as well, I really thought they would show him off on Wednesday for "Prednesday" but no luck.
    Or like last Friday when the movie dropped.  Saturday at the lastest, after they teased it ...

Wondering and hoping we just get a straight up Ultimate Feral.  That way they don't double and triple dip with releases.

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles.

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.
    Spoiler
    A bear blood covered Feral would be also possible.
    [close]
    Holy shit bro, I didn't even think of that, a translucent cloaked but bloody Feral would be insane

And don´t forget NECA like the cloaked predators, so a cloaked Feral is also possible.
    Right minimal money on paint for cost ... but that's one that's totally worth it
  8. Gridseeker
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 04:09:31 PM
    Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:01:06 PM
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:56 PM
    Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles.

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.
    Spoiler
    A bear blood covered Feral would be also possible.
    [close]

9. Pu$$yFace
    Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 12, 2022, 04:01:06 PM
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:56 PM
    Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles.

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.
    Spoiler
    A bear blood covered Feral would be also possible.
    [close]
  10. Gridseeker
    Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:11:56 PM
    Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles.

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.
    Spoiler
    A bear blood covered Feral would be also possible.
    [close]
  11. Pu$$yFace
    Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 07:37:49 AM

Just give us 3 heads: masked, maskless, masked with screaming mandibles.

And a Naru with decapitated Feral.
  12. Xiggz456
    Got the Ultimate Guardian today! Once again the Tristan Jones artwork is top tier with the Guardian blasting a big ass gun at a flying Queen alien with beautifully rendered drones scattered throughout. Also can't forget the fun little nuggets of lore on the back of the box! Ready for the rest of the Lost Tribe to release so I can complete my P2 collection! Seems like forever since the last one released (guessing the Thomas bros arbitration had something to do with that) but now I have Armored, Scout, Stalker and Guardian. I believe the next release should be the Warrior and I'm really looking forward to that one!
  13. (Bad Blood)
    Speaking of lost tribe Preds, Neca's Ultimate Predator 2 Warrior predator was supposed to release in July but have heard nor seen it anywhere on eBay or otherwise. They as well have not mentioned it or any delays.
« Newer Comments 12 Older Comments »