After the Hunting Party DLC dropped in December, we were told in the announcement on the PlayStation blog that updates for Predator: Hunting Grounds would continue into the new year.
Now we have our first DLC for 2022: The Wolf Predator has come to the Hunting Grounds! This marks the first time an AVP Predator has been included in the game. Wolf is a Predator character we were hoping for back in our Wishlist posted early last year, so it’s great to finally see him!
“With a track record of bringing down multiple Xenomorphs, and even a Predalien, this Predator has proved to be one of the most lethal foes your enemies will face in combat. Now, you can become a master hunter with the new Wolf Predator DLC pack.
This DLC pack includes the Wolf Predator premium class.”
Also unlockable for all players at Rank 250 is a new cosmetic Fireteam mask, “Noland,” which you might recognize from the film Predators!
Here are the patch 2.36 notes posted over on the Illfonic Forum:
- New Playable Predator – Wolf
- New Fireteam mask “Nolan” is now available at Level 250
- Various Crash Fixes
- Backwater (Night Variant) has been reenabled and will once again show up in the map rotation
- Fixed an issue on the Excavation Mission “Compromise of Safety” where objective markers were appearing at the wrong time/out of order
- Fixed an issue with Dante’s death cry not playing during Long Claim cinematics
- Last Man Standing now properly plays a sound when activated
- Fixed an issue where the “Scars” customization option was not working properly with the Captured mask
- Fixed an issue where the Falconer Predator’s Plasma Caster would clip through the shoulder
- Fixed an issue where Mr. Black’s predlocks were behaving erratically in the Customization menu
- Fixed an issue where Exiled Predator Armor Styles “Requiem” and “Nova” were using the same swatch
- Fixed an issue where the Steam exclusive Exiled Armor skin was displaying the incorrect pattern
- Fixed an issue where the Falconer Predator and Mr. Black’s predlocks were not displaying properly
- Fixed an issue that allowed the Predator to equip the War Club variant Hook while in Predkour
- Hand Held Plasma Caster
- Increased Base Damage
- Increase Splash Damage
- Increased Magazine Size
Unlike previous DLCs, it doesn’t seem like we have a PlayStation Blog post with an updated roadmap to go with this one. We’ll update this post if that changes. If you’d like to play as the Wolf Predator, you can purchase the DLC pack on the PlayStation Store, Epic Games Store, and Steam.
The 2nd Anniversary of the game will be arriving later in April, so we’ll be keeping an eye out for another potential update around then.
Be sure to keep your targets set on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for all the latest Predator: Hunting Grounds news! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!