Predator 2 fans rejoice! It’s the 28th of the month, which means July’s paid DLC is now upon us and City Hunter is now available for purchase alongside the release of patch 1.16! He’s available to pick up for £3.99.
From the concrete jungle of Los Angeles, emerge from the shadows as the City Hunter – the new premium Predator class from the iconic 1990 film. This DLC pack includes the City Hunter Predator class and 16 armor tints, as well as early access* to the Classic Combistick and Wrist Launcher weapons and 9 weapon tints so you can hunt the Fireteam in fearsome style.
Along with the new class, July’s paid DLC also comes with early access to Classic Combistick and Wrist Launcher! As with all the other early access items that come with the paid DLC, these items will be available as part of September’s free content update.
- New Playable Predator – City Hunter
- Early Access to new Predator gear – Wrist Launcher
- Early Access to new Predator weapon skin variant – [Combistick] City Hunter
- Various crash and stability fixes
- Fixed an issue where multiple loading screens would appear if the player rapidly selects their custom loadout multiple times
- Increased stamina parry cost when parrying the Sickle, Katana, Warclub, Combistick, and Elder Sword
- Increased amount of time before reinforcements mission is available after a Fireteam member is downed
- Fixed an issue where the player would not see a downed Fireteam member’s nameplate if the player were sprinting or not in line of sight
- Fixed an issue that caused the camera to shake excessively when reloading the G-ROW
- Reduced second wind cooldown
- Reduced duration of stun after being parried
- Lowered the frequency of Predator clicks when cloaked
- Fixed an issue where the Predator player would not earn XP if the Fireteam member quits while being claimed
- Fixed Predator class previews not resetting when navigating the customization menu
- Alpha Sickle
- Increased damage
- Fixed some animation issues that occurred with Alpha Sickle executions
- Fixed an issue where the Katana is not oriented correctly when the Katana skin is unlocked via Field Locker
- Fixed some animation issues that occurred with Katana executions
- Net Gun
- Added slow effect to netted victims
- Lowered requirements to break free from the net
- Fixed an issue where firing the Net Gun at an already netted enemy would not produce any additional feedback
- Smart Disc
- Increased melee damage
We’ll be streaming gameplay of the newest Predator, so be sure to keep an eye on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy YouTube channel for when we go live!
Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest news on Predator: Hunting Grounds! You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!