Latest News

NECA Announces Emissary Predator Figure!

NECA has just announced their latest figure based on The Predator! The Fugitive is already in stores in the States and we’ve seen prototypes of the Assassin (the Upgrade) and now we’ve got a look and a release date for their Emissary figure!

From the new Predator movie directed by Shane Black! Although their scenes were deleted from the final cut of the movie, the Emissary Predators were military Predators who fought alongside the Loonies.

Emissary #1 stands over 8” tall and features 30 points of articulation. Includes interchangeable masked and unmasked heads, 2 pairs of hands, and rifle accessory. Comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with opening flap.

NECA Announces Emissary Predator Figure!

Judging by the purple colouration, this Emissary is actually based on the one portrayed by Brian A. Prince. Kyle Straut’s Emissary had a more green/blue colouration. With how NECA have called this Emissary #1, it’s possible we’ll be seeing a second Emissary with Kyle’s colouration. NECA’s Emissary Predator #1 figure is expected to hit stores in early November 2018!

Alien vs. Predator Galaxy recently had the opportunity to talk to both Brian and Kyle about their time on The Predator. They also spoke about the Emissary Predators. Be sure to give that interview a listen!

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Comments: 28
« Newer Comments 12 Older Comments »
  1. Predalien91
    Am I the only one that doesn't think 53 dollars for the Assassin Predator is that terrible? Like the Queen was 80 to 100 bucks in store and had less accessories. At least with Assassin Predator we are getting two heads, extra hands and blades. All for a 12 inch detailed figure on Scale with the other figures. It's not really that bad of a price. Hell I think the Alien 3 creature pack is the only over priced pack that Necas announced.
  2. CelticP
    Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 23, 2019, 06:12:38 PM
    Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 23, 2019, 12:52:43 PM
    Yeah, yesterday he said he hopes the retailers put it between $50 and $60.  :-\ It's like between 11 and 12 inches tall, comes with two heads (open and closed mouth), two sets of hands (closed, open), removable blade and the little wrist plasma gun, as far as I know.
    The price does hurt a bit, if they're going that rout, they better be careful about QC.

BBTS just listed their preorder, it's $50.

Yeah, no thanks lol.
  3. Samhain13
    You guys have it easy, those figures are much more expensive in South America. This one will go over the equivalent of 100+ dollars here.

Thankfully I got no interest on this one. I will wait for Wolf Ultimate.
  4. skull-splitter
    Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 23, 2019, 06:12:38 PM
    Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 23, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

BBTS just listed their preorder, it's $50.
    Holy crap... it's a must have but twice the cost... regulars went from €17,50 to €32,50 in ten years... this nearing 70 is nuts...
  5. Xenomrph
    Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 23, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

BBTS just listed their preorder, it's $50.
  6. AhabPredator
    Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 23, 2019, 04:03:32 PM
    Well the Ultimate Fugitive I think came out to be $32 after tax and what not, Ultimate Ahab was about $31.
    This guy doesn't look like he comes with enough to justify being $60, that's the same cost as the Bad Blood two pack.

You're paying for scale and detail. That's literally it. Having the queen alien figure, her digitigrade feet cause problems for her standing up (in addition to her crested head). This guy is going to fall over all the time. I'm not paying $60 for something that comes with barely any accessories and tries to face plant off of my desk, he's also too large scale to use for fodder.

Hard pass for me, personally.

He's certainly no Ultimate Wolf Predator.
  7. JokersWarPig
  8. bobcunk
    Quote from: CelticP on Jan 23, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
    Not sure but no way this guy is more than 30 bucks here. I wouldn't pay 60 for em. Although it does look better than expected, and better than the movie a bit too. I dunno. Even for movies I don't like I still end up buying the toys. Outside of the Predalien, the designs are pretty dang interesting.
    Arnt the standered predators usualy around 25-30? and they didnt paint his left tusk silver.
  9. Still Collating...
  10. CelticP
  11. CelticP
    Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2019, 09:30:14 PM
    Yay my IR version came in the post today. I also managed to find one of the normal Fugitive's while I was in Tokyo too. I'm a happy bunny.  ;D

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">On the bright side this beauty showed up today! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ThePredator?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ThePredator</a> <a href="https://t.co/S0HxWhEdih">pic.twitter.com/S0HxWhEdih</a></p>— Aaron Percival (@_CorporalHicks) <a href="https://twitter.com/_CorporalHicks/status/1086564489670131712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 19, 2019</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I came so very close to snagging this one, but I just couldn't. Maybe if he gets clearanced I might pick him up. It's neat, but it doesn't fit anywhere and I'm not too hot on the film despite liking this Predator.
  12. Eldritch_DM
    Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2019, 09:30:14 PM

Nice one Hicks! I've yet to get one.
  13. Xenomrph
    Quote from: Badwolf-00 on Jan 13, 2019, 08:08:02 PM
    Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 13, 2019, 01:02:41 PM
    My secret wish is that NECA's Lasershot remake has working electronics like the original did.

That would be amazing lol. I mean... I'm not sure about sound but lights certainly isn't out of the question. Their Issac Clarke figures had leds in the head. I think there's a Gypsy Danger figure with lights in the chest as well. There's always a possibility.
    Yeah, they've done several light-up figures in the past. It's partly my secret wish for Lasershot because I know NECA could do it.
  14. Still Collating...
    Yeah and the arcade predators are already out as well. In the span of a maybe two months we had three different sets, I like that.

Lasershot:

He's as kenner as is possible. :laugh: Still, I'm gonna have to get this guy.
  15. AhabPredator
    Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jan 11, 2019, 05:34:38 PM
    If he has the newer body they've been using he's still have more articulation than the older Predators  :laugh:
    Depending on how his mask fits with the armor is another thing, but I'm probably going to end up with at least two of him. He'll look right at home with the "future hunters" I've been slowly putting together.

Edit Golden Angel deluxe is also the next Predator to come out I just remembered. I think he's supposed to be out before spring?

That sounds right? I did forget about him (whoops).

It's cool Elder from Predator 2 is getting a figure for his  younger self in comic book appearance (Golden Angel).
  16. JokersWarPig

17. Mister Skeezler
    Quote from: dHunter333 on Dec 30, 2018, 06:36:06 AM
    Quote from: Sabres21768 on Dec 30, 2018, 12:08:19 AM
    Due to recent reveals, I had to try this:

"Ok, where am I and who the hell are you people?"

My God...Sabres...you are AMAZING!

That is awesome. Where did you get that cryo pod?!
« Newer Comments 12 Older Comments »