Latest News

New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

If you’re like us you’ve been keeping your eyes on the various set photos that have been making their way online. No, we don’t finally have a blurry long distance look at the film’s titicular creatures, but we do have probably the most interesting set photos so far.

The folk over at Digital Spy have released a series of set photos that show Boyd Holbrook, Trevante Rhodes and Augusto Aguilera in the middle of the action! Beware possible spoilers.

 New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

 New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

 New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

 New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

This is your last spoiler warning! Turn away now if you don’t want to see any character deaths!

 New The Predator Set Photos Now Online!

You can view all the other set photos (including what looks like the ramp of an alien spacecraft) our community members have been uncovering on the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy forum!

Thanks to ThePredatorUK and Von Urairat for the news. Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Predator fans on our forums!



Post Comment
Comments: 145
« Newer Comments Older Comments »
  1. BigDaddyJohn
    It's a mask recognizable by fans who've seen the five other films, but it's not the same mask of course, though we know it's a predator mask from a predator movie, not a godzilla movie that's all that meant. And LOL the movie will not be linked to AVP which are not cannon. Jeez how can anyone seriously think that  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  2. skull-splitter
    Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
    Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
    Quote from: black on May 31, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on May 31, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
    Sure as feck sounds like the P1/classic/scar
    It seems that the other mask. Judging by the trailer.
    Which has been in five films?
    Well, the script said so about the mask from the box.
    And earlier it was mentioned it was one seen in all five films, or did I miss anything here?
    You did not miss anything and as it turned out it was just a mask of a dissident predator.
    Read that again, but slowly.
  3. ace3g
    Quote from: Tetsujin on Jun 01, 2018, 11:57:51 PM
    The Man Under The Predator Mask: Brian A. Prince

    http://gpbnews.org/post/man-under-predator-mask-brian-prince?platform=hootsuite

    QuoteThe Predator" is slashing its way back into theaters this fall. Arnold Schwarzenegger won't be making a special appearance, but Shane Black, a supporting character from the 1987 movie is now the director. The alien under the mask is Georgia-native Brian A. Prince.

    On Second Thought host Virginia Prescott sat down with "The Predator" actor Brian A. Prince to talk about his life under the alien mask.

    He is an illustration artist turned parkour athlete turned Hollywood stuntman. He has been a stuntman in movies like Black Panther, Captain America, and The Walking Dead. We sat down with him today to talk about his journey to Hollywood and what it was like to put on a giant alien suit for work everyday.

    Thanks for the link, cool interview from Brian.
  4. Tetsujin
    The Man Under The Predator Mask: Brian A. Prince

    http://gpbnews.org/post/man-under-predator-mask-brian-prince?platform=hootsuite

    QuoteThe Predator" is slashing its way back into theaters this fall. Arnold Schwarzenegger won't be making a special appearance, but Shane Black, a supporting character from the 1987 movie is now the director. The alien under the mask is Georgia-native Brian A. Prince.

    On Second Thought host Virginia Prescott sat down with "The Predator" actor Brian A. Prince to talk about his life under the alien mask.

    He is an illustration artist turned parkour athlete turned Hollywood stuntman. He has been a stuntman in movies like Black Panther, Captain America, and The Walking Dead. We sat down with him today to talk about his journey to Hollywood and what it was like to put on a giant alien suit for work everyday.
  5. black
    Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 09:14:32 AM
    Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
    Quote from: black on May 31, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on May 31, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
    Sure as feck sounds like the P1/classic/scar
    It seems that the other mask. Judging by the trailer.
    Which has been in five films?
    Well, the script said so about the mask from the box.
    And earlier it was mentioned it was one seen in all five films, or did I miss anything here?
    You did not miss anything and as it turned out it was just a mask of a dissident predator.
  6. skull-splitter
    Quote from: black on Jun 01, 2018, 08:14:03 AM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on Jun 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
    Quote from: black on May 31, 2018, 04:23:58 PM
    Quote from: skull-splitter on May 31, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
    Sure as feck sounds like the P1/classic/scar
    It seems that the other mask. Judging by the trailer.
    Which has been in five films?
    Well, the script said so about the mask from the box.
    And earlier it was mentioned it was one seen in all five films, or did I miss anything here?
  7. Corporal Hicks
    Ofc. That's the only direct mention of the other films I recall from the script.

    I heard back from my sources and all said they can't recall anything that directly links The Predator to the AvPs aside from the Shuriken.
  8. Corporal Hicks
    Thanks for the share, Tetsujin. Nothing new but I continue to love to hear the cast's enthusiasm.

    Quote from: KiramidHead on May 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM
    Him saying they're part of the franchise doesn't really impact canonicity or lack thereof. He probably just means, "Hey, there are five other movies with Predators in them."

    We already saw the AvP connection in the trailer - the Shuriken. I'll check in with my sources but I don't think there's any other references. Wasn't the only mention in the leaked script something about

    Spoiler
    the government agency having samples of tech seen in all the other 5 films?
    [close]

    Isn't that it?
  9. BigDaddyJohn
    Quote from: Hollywood on May 29, 2018, 03:08:01 PM
    Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 29, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
    I vaguely recall Black saying something like The Predator happening after Predator 1 & 2 and before Predators... He didn't mention AVP indeed IIRC.
    Yep, here's the link to the video where he talks about it:

    https://youtu.be/P7pOiu1kmZU

    Quote from: The Old One on May 29, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
    Just FYI, an actor saying he considers spin-offs canon doesn't make it so. Nor does the presence of weapons or tech invented for the production of said spin-offs.

    I agree. I'm just wondering if Key or any other cast members were informed on what is considered canon or if it was up for personal interpretation. I personally don't see how the AVP movies can fit but then again I haven't read the script haha

    Thanks man ! That was it !
  10. Hollywood
    Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 29, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
    I vaguely recall Black saying something like The Predator happening after Predator 1 & 2 and before Predators... He didn't mention AVP indeed IIRC.
    Yep, here's the link to the video where he talks about it:

    https://youtu.be/P7pOiu1kmZU

    Quote from: The Old One on May 29, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
    Just FYI, an actor saying he considers spin-offs canon doesn't make it so. Nor does the presence of weapons or tech invented for the production of said spin-offs.

    I agree. I'm just wondering if Key or any other cast members were informed on what is considered canon or if it was up for personal interpretation. I personally don't see how the AVP movies can fit but then again I haven't read the script haha
  11. The Old One
    Just FYI, an actor saying he considers spin-offs canon doesn't make it so. Nor does the presence of weapons or tech invented for the production of said spin-offs.
  12. Danversity
    Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 17, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
    I don't know why everything has to make perfect sense all the sudden. We don't even know why they skin people to begin with.

    It's what they do, it shouldn't be missing from the movies. People still criticise AvP-R for the skinned body, granted, for a cleanup mission it doesn't make much sense, but i always saw it as a "f**king mission... come on, just one time i'll have me some fun" kinda thing from Wolf.

    Remember, Predators are having fun killing people, up to the point where they do stupid things, basically in every movie. If they would just rationally kill people and fly home no one would have ever survived the movies.

    In the end of the day, it didn't compromise his mission at all. They didn't find the skinned body and yelled "Alien!".

    Guys, from all the things that have to make sense in order to make a good movie, none of it is a skinned body hanging from a tree.

    Right on.
  13. BigDaddyJohn
    Quote from: Johnny Handsome on May 17, 2018, 02:52:32 PM
    I don't know why everything has to make perfect sense all the sudden. We don't even know why they skin people to begin with.

    It's what they do, it shouldn't be missing from the movies. People still criticise AvP-R for the skinned body, granted, for a cleanup mission it doesn't make much sense, but i always saw it as a "f**king mission... come on, just one time i'll have me some fun" kinda thing from Wolf.

    Remember, Predators are having fun killing people, up to the point where they do stupid things, basically in every movie. If they would just rationally kill people and fly home no one would have ever survived the movies.

    In the end of the day, it didn't compromise his mission at all. They didn't find the skinned body and yelled "Alien!".

    Guys, from all the things that have to make sense in order to make a good movie, none of it is a skinned body hanging from a tree.

    I agree with you overall, but i was just afraid that it would appear as too much of a simple nod to the audience. Even though as a predator fan i'm glad it appears to be in the movie.
  14. Johnny Handsome
    I don't know why everything has to make perfect sense all the sudden. We don't even know why they skin people to begin with.

    It's what they do, it shouldn't be missing from the movies. People still criticise AvP-R for the skinned body, granted, for a cleanup mission it doesn't make much sense, but i always saw it as a "f**king mission... come on, just one time i'll have me some fun" kinda thing from Wolf.

    Remember, Predators are having fun killing people, up to the point where they do stupid things, basically in every movie. If they would just rationally kill people and fly home no one would have ever survived the movies.

    In the end of the day, it didn't compromise his mission at all. They didn't find the skinned body and yelled "Alien!".

    Guys, from all the things that have to make sense in order to make a good movie, none of it is a skinned body hanging from a tree.
  15. The Wolverine Predator
    Quote from: Xerxész on May 16, 2018, 04:59:55 PM
    Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
    I hope that make sense in the film though, and that it's not throw in there like it was in AVPR without any coherence and just as a reference to the predator lore

    Most likely the skinned body is there for nothing...just for an easter egg.
    It has nothing to do with the plot if we see the leaked script.
    It could have been added during filming because like I had mentioned before on another thread they filmed a bar fight scene and there was no bar fight mentioned in the script

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. BigDaddyJohn
    Quote from: von on May 16, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
    Quote from: pmaz11 on May 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
    Yeah my guess would be an individual predator pod. Maybe the same as what looks to be one in the teaser image on the right side as well?

    https://i.imgur.com/fEb5cfK.jpg

    Wow just noticed the skinned corpse at the top left corner! Woohoo

    I hope that make sense in the film though, and that it's not throw in there like it was in AVPR without any coherence and just as a reference to the predator lore
  17. Corporal Hicks
    Quote from: ace3g on May 14, 2018, 03:05:24 PM
    Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 14, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
    Just working on getting the full sized, non-cropped, non-filtered copies of these stills from Fox.

    Realized a few days ago, they didn't realize the non-Predator vision version of the 3rd picture of OM.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bik0F9wg5_Y/?hl=en&taken-by=oliviamunn

    It's a good one. Predator Pod is behind her. Just trying to upload them now but having issues with the gallery.
« Newer Comments Older Comments »
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed