As previously announced, a new single player DLC for Aliens: Colonial Marines is set to be released this summer. Developed in collaboration between Gearbox Software and Darkside Game Studios, this upcoming campaign add-on will also add a series of new achievements for players to unlock, which have now been revealed via the PS3 version of the game. You can read the full list below. Beware of spoilers.
- Thank you that will be all – complete stasis interrupted at any difficulty.
- I’m happy to disappoint you – complete stasis interrupted in Ultimate Badass.
- We’re still Collating – Find all Stasis interrupted audio logs.
- I only need to know one thing – find your family.
- They can bill me – Destroy the Legato.
- I don’t got all day – sever the umbilical without missing a shot.
- They’re dead! Ok? Can we go now? – kill all lurkers in Sulaco engineering.
- Now what are we supposed to do – Escape the FTL ship.
- We are leaving!! – Survive the Queen escape.
- It’s the only way to be sure – Destroy all samples in the labs of the Queen module.
Thanks to ST for the news.
Update 19/07/13: Icons for the new achievements can be found here on Steam.