Gearbox Software have just published the changelog for their first patch for Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3), released February 11 on PC and February 12 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The developer has also recently stated via a representative: “We are paying close attention to community feedback (both here and via other channels) and will have more updates in the future”.
- General user interface improvements.
- Various performance improvements.
- Fixed issue where a door may not function properly if a Xeno was killed while opening it.
- Addressed issue where players could become stuck in a close encounter after killing a Lurker that had pounced them.
- Fixed collision issue where bullets would not pass through certain open doorways.
- Fixed an issue related to clients incorrectly interrupting Xeno melee encounters.
- Addressed an issue where doors would sometimes not open properly.
You can find the full patch notes here.