El Diablo has since posted up several posts regarding things mentioned during the question and answer session with Colin and Greg Strause at the recent Los Angeles Comic Con:
- The Bros. mentioned that there are plans for a new ALIEN VS. PREDATOR PC/Xbox game to be released.
- The studio does not seem interested in revisiting the ALIEN franchise anytime soon due to the box office failure of the last two sequels.
- There is a double facehugger attack that is entirely shot in-camera (no CGI). A lot of old tricks such as reverse photography were used to film the sequence.
- The blue vial of liquid that Wolf uses to kill an Alien in the clip we saw is actually a chemical that is meant to destroy the physical remains of the creatures that he encounters, hopefully leaving no evidence of the Aliens on earth.
- This is the first Predator that we’ve seen who isn’t on a trophy hunt. He won’t attack humans who are unarmed but he will kill anyone who gets in the way of his mission or wants to confront him. We learn a little more about the Predator as he continues his mission throughout the movie.
There’s quite a fair bit more but I’ve picked out some of the interesting stuff. Be sure to check out El Diablo’s thread for all the notes. Be sure to read on because it’s spread around the thread. Once again, thanks to El Diablo!