Posted by Darkness on January 7, 2010 (Updated: 06-Jul-2012)
Name: Aliens vs Predator Extinction
Released: August 2003
Publisher: Electronic Arts / Fox Interactive
Formats: Playstation 2, X-Box
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
For the first time on the next generation console systems, play as Aliens, Predators, or Colonial Marines in this tactical squad-based strategy game based on the Aliens versus Predator universe. On a cold, distant planet, the war against extinction is on and your command skills will determine its outcome. Control an Alien hive, direct a Predator clan, or command an elite squad of humans as the Marine Corps loans you a squad of their best men and fight for the survival of your race. Will the shear firepower of the Marines be enough to overcome the Alien horde? Or will the stealth and strength of the Predators prevail in this contest? Control never-before-seen Aliens, Predators, or Marines and upgrade your weapons and abilities to gain a tactical advantage. Do you have what it takes to win this ultimate battle of the species?
- There are 21 single player missions: seven Marine, seven Alien, and seven Predator.
- The game is played as one of three different races and each race comes with its own characteristics and abilities.
- You can control and upgrade up to 10 different unit types of various races including new and never before seen units such as the Predator Hydra or the Alien Ravager.
- There are 21 unique maps across environments spanning from jungles to deserts.
- Dozens of weapons including Pulse Rifles, Spearguns, Blazer Cannons, and the Exosuit.
- Also there are many upgrades such as the Marine Commtech’s orbit launched air-strike.
- AvP Extinction Review
- Alien Profiles
- Predator Profiles
- Marine Profiles
- AvP Extinction Tips/Strategies
You can view more Screenshots in the gallery.
|AvP Extinction Videos Pack (17MB)
Includes a trailer, four gameplay videos and a parody advert.