Aliens Armageddon is an arcade game that was first revealed at IAAPA 2013 in November 2013 and was released to arcades in 2014. Aliens Armageddon is a ‘on-the-rails’ shooter where you play as a Colonial Marine and features four different chapters. A Xenomorph plague has been unleashed on Earth causing apocalyptic devastation and mankind’s only hope for survival is to fight their way to a deep space cargo ship and leave the Earth behind. Aliens Armageddon features a 55 inch LED cabinet, enhanced gun system, eye catching Aliens topper and four frantic levels of non-stop shooting action, with players battling an onslaught of all new alien enemies.
- -Deluxe model comes standard with a massive 55 inch HD LCD display
- -42 Inch mounted gun version available
- -4 Chapters
- -Force feedback guns
- -Cabinet lighting synchronized with in-game actions
- -Cutting edge graphics and sound
- -Lighted multi-layer alien topper
- -Online Leaderboards
Available in a 55″ deluxe cabinet and 42″ fixed gun cabinet.
You can view more images in the Gallery.