Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 638,881 times)

Darkness

Darkness

How do you think the egg got on the Sulaco at the start of Alien 3?

Did Bishop put it there or did the Queen manage to lay an emergency egg at the end of Aliens.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm keen on the emergency Egg idea. That the Queen is capable of laying one Egg without her sack.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

The more I watch Aliens and Alien3, the more I think Bishop did it. He's a sneaky so-and-so.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you listen to the end of the Aliens credits, you can hear the sound of a Face-Hugger. Random info for you.

I'm not sure I think it's Bishop. I mean, he wasn't Ash. He'd got all the new programming.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

Or has he?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I suppose Burke could have reprogrammed him...but does Burke actually have any technical know how? I wonder.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

I doubt Burke would have done it. But if the Company wants to program an android to get them the bio-weapon they desperately want, then the Company can.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

But it never was the company in Aliens. No-one believed her. Only Burke. He personally sent the orders for them to find the Derelict.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

Heh, paid for the marines himself, did he?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Okay, you got me there :D

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

There had to be two eggs on the ship though, one for the facehugger that would infect the dog/ox, and another (queen facehugger) that would infect Ripley.  I don't really know what to make of it, its a pretty big plothole, just that I don't think it was the queen by the way Bishop said "It was with us the whole way"

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Screw the Super-Hugger theory, it's Super-Egg! A smaller egg which holds 2 Huggers. Now that's a bargain.  ;)

maledoro

maledoro

Or, there could be another egg that we hadn't seen...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Simplicity! Gotta love it  ;D ;)

maledoro

maledoro

...or, maybe some facehuggers can deliver more than one embryo (like twins)? Remember, in Alien, the facehugger left Kane and had made it up to the ceiling of the infirmary. It may have been looking for another host and had died while waiting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed