Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 952,335 times)

Space Invader

Space Invader

Batman: Arkham Asylum. Wow, never knew the game was so awesome.

Sabby

Sabby

Monster Hunter Tri. The combat is hot garbage, but it does for my OCD what Minecraft is too dull to.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Warthunder Ground Forces. Been playing this for a while now and now have a Tiger 1 and a Panzer IV H, I love them! Too bad I gotta play this game on ULQ 'cause of my ancient computer- 20 FPS, you won't stop me playing! It looks so beautiful on full settings.

Can't wait to get my first real gaming PC this year.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Space Invader

Space Invader

Dusted off my old Diablo 2 CD's. Currently playing on Battle.net, building a summoning necromancer. Still as good as it was back in the day.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Alien Isolation

Finally playing this, and I just beat the SciMed tower. Overall, the atmosphere and gameplay are great, and it is indeed pretty scary. The story and characters aren't really much so far, but there's a shitload of missions left and enough time to give me a little more in that department.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Project X Zone

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Mortal Kombat X on the PS4

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Killing Floor 2 and Mass Effect (for the first time on the PC)

Gate

Gate

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 12, 2015, 03:52:00 AM
Killing Floor 2 and Mass Effect (for the first time on the PC)

Killing Floor 2 is great. I can't believe it's an Early Access, it already feels complete.

Mass Effect's a great series, I wasn't too fond of the first game unlike Dragon Age but ME2 and ME3 make up for it so wonderfully.

Sabby

Sabby

I just finished Symphony of the Night for the very first time. I have Dracula X Chronicles on my phone, so I'll try and unlock SotN on that and try the Maria mode. Tried Richter really quick, and I really didn't like it.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 12, 2015, 03:52:00 AM
Killing Floor 2
Seriously can't wait for the PS4 version.

Sunset Overdrive

Darkness

Darkness

Finished playing Episodes 1-3 of Life is Strange. Such a sweet game. Wonderful art style. I'm interested to see where the story is going to go. Pity I have to wait months for the next two episodes.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Crash Bandicoot 2

MechAssault

Razz

Razz

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (PS4)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed