Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 943,569 times)

Keg

Keg

Resident Evil HD. I never did get into the RE series. Played the first game but didnt like it when I was a kid. Didnt have the patience for the puzzles and constant back tracking in the first half half of the game. Just played as Jill and it took me 10 hours. I could never understand how people blast through these games in a few hours but i suppose if youve played them 3 or 4 times you know where to go and what order is best to do things so you do the least amount of backtracking. Anyway enjoyed the hell out of this. Gonna reply it with Chris and then I think im gonna do something I should have done a long time ago and play RE2 and RE3 for the first time.

Vitriol

Vitriol

^ Never played RE4 either...? You're in for a treat ;)

Currently I'm about 15-20 hours into Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

I've been playing this so much that a.) my fingers ache and are fused into the position of my controller, and b.) I've started to dream of decapitated Uruk heads flying around me.

It's a good game.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft (XOne)

I've finally slayed the end game boss, the Ender Dragon, for the first time. Now there's another end game boss to fight, the Wither, but that will wait for now (though I already have 1 of 3 Wither skeleton skulls required).

For now my focus is back on the village, and I'm thinking about doing an Enderman farm in The End (for the ender pearls). I've completed the blacksmith's building and have the foundation for the village stables up. I'm also fantasizing about building a castle for the normal world, I will however soon start building a simple one, or at least a fortress of a sort, in the Nether as a safe haven from all the dangers in that realm and as a foothold in general. Finally I'm planning on starting a second player made mine, just thinking of the spot to do it.

vikingr

vikingr

I'm playing a few games at the moment:

Alien: Isolation
Resident Evil HD
Verdun
Dying Light
War Thunder
Aliens vs. Predator (2010)
TripleA (Axis & Allies Board Game online)

and I'll try to play Outlast any time soon, but I'm soo damn scared. :x

WinterActual

WinterActual

A:I is way more frightening than Outlast.

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

I am currently playing Titanfall mostly because my friends finally bought it and I am getting a few hours of Alien: Isolation on Nightmare difficulty in every night.  I am actively streaming my Nightmare run on Twitch for two of my friends because they haven't played.  It's hilarious how they are more scared of the game than I am now.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Dark Souls

Randomizer

Randomizer

Deus Ex

Hong Kong , find Tracer Tong . Took a long adventure around the city only to find out that the compound I must reach is just behind some ordinary freaking market . I don't regret it tough , as I also had some awesome rewards . I'm inside Versalife labs now .

Gotta love how the game makes you change your mood with every map .

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Evolve Hunter Quest. It's the Bubble Witch game of my dreams! So need Evolve RIGHT NOOOOW!

Sabby

Sabby

I've put 30 hours into Dying Light and barely touched the main story. There is so much side content, but it all seems pretty good quality stuff. I know more unlocks as you progress in the main story, and that there are new hub worlds later, so unless all the side content just stops coming after a few story missions, I will have a LOT to do.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jan 31, 2015, 02:16:56 AM
Resident Evil HD. I never did get into the RE series. Played the first game but didnt like it when I was a kid. Didnt have the patience for the puzzles and constant back tracking in the first half half of the game. Just played as Jill and it took me 10 hours. I could never understand how people blast through these games in a few hours but i suppose if youve played them 3 or 4 times you know where to go and what order is best to do things so you do the least amount of backtracking. Anyway enjoyed the hell out of this. Gonna reply it with Chris and then I think im gonna do something I should have done a long time ago and play RE2 and RE3 for the first time.

How are the controls?

WinterActual

WinterActual

The new control scheme is like cheating lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My younger brother and I just spent a while beating the tar out of each other in Injustice: Complete Edition.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've been playing a lot of Rising Storm and Payday 2.
I uninstalled Day Z because the amount of hackers.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 02, 2015, 08:54:50 PM
The new control scheme is like cheating lol
I've heard of a few people that got screwed over by it at the part where you have the fuel canister.

Honestly the original controls were great can't imagine why anyone wouldn't use them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed