Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 917,106 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

I want someone to develop it to some newer engine so we can use proper party features. Its shitty to join mid game coop games.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Destiny

Well, I like it again, there was a very long update and to my surprise it has stopped the freezing. Played mostly in Iron Banner from 10 to 2 and only got one freeze instead of like 30 freezes and the one freeze was under relatively unusual circumstance.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Wolfenstein: The New Order

This was something special. Not just a great FPS, with strong game feel and an engrossing narrative, but also a superb conclusion to the story that began all those years ago in Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

... For now.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 20, 2014, 12:50:23 PM
Quote from: Keg on Nov 20, 2014, 03:32:29 AM
Wolfenstein: The New Order. One of the better single player campaigns in a FPS ive played in a long time. Replaying it following the Wyatt timeline as I never finished that one when I got the game months ago. Hell of alot of fun this game.

I heard it was fun, but buggy. Was that your experience?

I played on PS4 and didnt get the impression the game was buggy at all. Im sure there are some but i didnt come across any. I actually thought it was a very polished game. And fun? f**k yes was it fun. Its absolutely superb as im sure TJ can attest who it seems just played it too.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Yep, and I haven't wanted to jump straight back in and start a new playthrough this much in years.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Splinter Cell : Blacklist

I'm starting up my first secondary mission (Cris's mission) . Most of the time I go with the Panther style but this time I went non-lethal , which ended up  in throwing the guards out the window .  :laugh:
  I'm having more fun than I ever did with Sniper Elite , but the plot is not interesting at all . The only thing I remember perfectly is the characters .

The Orange Box

I'm trying to get the "One Free Bullet" achievement.

Razz

Razz

GTAV (PS4)

Never finished the game on 360 and I'm holding out for Far Cry 4 and The Evil Within till Xmas so I thought I'd jump in again, looks damn nice, some very subtle new effects, better lighting, the city feels more lively and the game is just damn awesome. Also going to get into GTA Online again after I finish the single player.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Back to Diablo 3: RoS, like I expected.

Playing bounty mode on Torment I with my Barbarian.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Working my way through Master Chief Collection on Heroic. I'm immensely rusty and you can tell.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pfft, Heroic. Go all the way to Legendary, ya n00b.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pfft. I'd stand no chance with how I'm playing atm. I haven't touched a Halo game in over a year and it shows.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: TJ Doc on Nov 23, 2014, 12:32:57 PM
Yep, and I haven't wanted to jump straight back in and start a new playthrough this much in years.

Out of the two timelines which did you end up following? I quite liked how each timeline has a couple of different characters with their own cutscenes. Not a massive difference but enough so that it wasnt just the last mission that was altered. I just played the Wyatt timeline after initially playing the game with the Fergus one. That bit with J playing the guitar as the nazis burst in was gloriously cheesy, yet f**king awesome at the same time. 

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I ended up on the Wyatt timeline, since sacrificing the good buddy early on seemed like the best way to evoke all those revenge-fueled 80s and 90s action movies. Looking forward to seeing how things differ.

And yeah, J had style. I liked his earlier bonding session with BJ.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom II

Only two levels left, exciting shit. But seriously, f**k archviles. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Haha! I don't think I ever finished 2. I'm pretty sure I did zDoom many many many years ago. I still have fond memories of the first one.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed