Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,901,895 times)

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

What is a theme about? Non-alcoholic substitute of chat?  :D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:30:35 PM
Quote from: ElitePredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:25:34 PM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:17:31 PM
Yes i always play Call of Duty2, great game, but theres only one thing i didnt like about it, some of the German soldiers are extremly fat and ugly and i found this a little offensive, just because they were the enemy you dont need to do them fat and ugly lol

I hate how movies and games do that. Back then is was the germans as the bad guys, then the russians, and now its arabs. Its actually prty pathetic.

Great clint eastwood film. The intresting thing is he did a movie like 3 months beforr Letters,,,,, from the american point of view.

Yes it is...the german soldiers were just normal soldiers doing their job, the SS were the bad guys that killed lots of inocent people. Last weekend i watched the movie "Letters from Iwo Jima" i was expecting more action but it was a good movie, i liked that someone decided to do a war movie about that fight and the Japaness point of view.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: MartyPredator on Nov 14, 2007, 12:49:46 PM
im in work to
bored out of mind tho :(
listing to radio1
meh ive lost my hungry for food
havent eat that much in last few days...just breakfast and dinner and they not the biggest meals for me either :( dont know what happeing just dont feel like eating anything but im hungry :S
awww shit one man
hope ya feel better soon

I know how that is. About a year ago i lost appetite and hunger for a week. I just didnt feel like eating and it wasnt because i was sick or anything it was because i found all the food i ate had no flavor and was just bland. It was kind of weird. I felt like captain. Barbossa from pirates of the carribean. In regards to the WWII talk, here lately i've been reading about the court marshalling of Captain. Charles McVay of the U.S.S. Indianapolis. The commander of the japanese submarine that sunk the Indianapolis came to the court hearing and actually stood up for McVay saying that nothing McVay would have done would have stopped him from being torpedoed. Even after McVay commited suicide in the 60's the japanese commander Mochitsura Hashimoto still pressed congress to clear McVay's record. So that said. You can have good guys on both sides who simply are there to defend there country and not have sinister intentions.

P.S. thanks martypredator i'm feeling better tonight.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

good good EEV2650
meh...ive got a bit of a eating disorder thing
i eat very little as it is...and i ate the same boring old stuff...i try something new and i just throw up :( so it not like i have a choice...sucks eating some stuff. just gets boring and ive been like this for atleast 10 years....

im not going to get into the wars i never did histroy and all so dont know much about it...all know is the comman bits eg german v pretty much the world...took over much of Europe
etc etc
so ya

vegadivine

vegadivine

Heil Hitler!  ;D

Jk

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was going to see the mist today but i coun't see it because it rated r and cause confusing at my movie theater because i went to see 300 when it cameout i need to have a adult over 17 to be in the movie theater to see the movie with me. Which i don't get because my friend buy the tickets for me and he 17.

This sucks because i woun't be seeing AVPR! I will try to make my dad see it with me after Christmas.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Today I feel like doing something, but I really don't knwo what.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 23, 2007, 07:50:52 PM
Today I feel like doing something, but I really don't knwo what.

Go play on xboxlive and pwn some noobs, that i what i do at my friends house.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Don't play XBOX live, I hate online play, but sometimes there are exceptions. I think i'll go and see a movie or something, screw that I might as well work on my web-comic, been procrastinating on that for a while now.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 23, 2007, 07:56:04 PM
Don't play XBOX live, I hate online play, but sometimes there are exceptions. I think i'll go and see a movie or something, screw that I might as well work on my web-comic, been procrastinating on that for a while now.

If your going to the movies then go see the mist. I hear Great things about it.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: hudSSon on Nov 10, 2007, 08:42:34 AM
oh shit. u have only us freaks to talk . this gonna be hurt.

so where are u from?

me is from OKTOBERFEST Villiage munich. a twon with 2,5 millions possibilties to face hug and found a nasty hive  :o so the preds have a very nice sporting ground  ::)

yesterday night I watched 30 days of night with some beers and a friend in the cinema. It was great. all the young ladies getting so shocked by the little gore scenes  :P a great pictures is the flying camera over the village with raging vampires slaughter the victims in the street. looks like news about iraq
sounds like you had lots of fun. I like drinking in the movies sometimes.
its fun.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: pReDaToR HuNtEr 2142 on Nov 11, 2007, 02:49:04 AM
i wonder what it would be like if aliens could use weapons and where adavnced as preds where not that they need weapons tho :P
oh f**king HELL no!
We wont have a snowballs chance in hell if they could.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 12, 2007, 03:18:36 AM
It should be Illegal for me to talk  :P
you know what?
f**k the law sometimes.
>:(

fluxcap

fluxcap

Call of Duty 4 or homework...Call of Duty 4 or homework...posting on avpgalaxy about which of the two to do.

Predboy

Predboy

Join the marines or not, join the marines or not....hell no. Forget that shit, I wanna live. I just saw a war movie and when ever I do it gets me thinking on whether I should join the army or not, so I can serve my country and shit like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed