Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,901,775 times)

EEV2650

EEV2650

I love all of you people.  :-*  :D
Anyways. I'm at work right now and wanting to go home. I've had a headache for two days and i really need to take some tylenol. There is a 24-hour stomach flu going around and i'm hoping to God that i don't get it. The other day i went to wal-mart and bought the medal of honor boxset on PS2. It cost like $36 but i got medal of honor: frontline. MOH: rising sun, and MOH: european assault. They are really fun games.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

got a xbox360
got halo3...dead rising...and 3 other games...never really play xbox anymore :S waste of my money but o wel lol
ps3 way to dear...otherwise would have 1...but ive gt a PC and CoD 2 and WoW dont need anymore
both great games
anyone play either?
anyways...im wrecked...barely had any sleep last night...
had a good wekend.a m8s 19th...barely see her anymore :( that was friday..and my x was there
well that was a interesting nite ill tell you that....then sat nite another m8s 18th
that was a great laugh act...very drunk and got my self a semi gf (just have to ask her out)
and sleeped must of sunday lol
now im in work..listing t radio1 and on this....and best song ever just came on...the killers Mr Brightside  thats the best song but what really came on was  the killers "when you where young"
better than anything else :P
killers....rule
saw them at t-vital back in august was a amazing nite tht
then saw Snowpatrol on my bday and gt my local radio to call out my name and say happy bday + snowpatrol did :D great 19th for me :D lol

vegadivine

vegadivine

Well, what can I say that's on my mind? Hmm... Ah! How many people had a good Halloween this year? I myself had a great time chasing the little kids with my mask on. I know it's a little after the holiday, but it was on my mind.

How many people are looking forward to Batman: The Dark Knight, failing horribly because of Hieth Ledger? I sure am. Nickelson is the only man to play the Joker. I don't care how freaky they can make this new kid look. Jacky's always gonna be the best.

You know, I heard Mr. Nickelson isn't too happy about being brushed aside for a new Joker. In fact, I believe his exact quote was, "I'm furious they didn't even ask me." Hell, this entire new batman saga is just horrible in my opinion. Sure, they dressed everything up and used better graphics, but I really don't think they needed to. If anything, Tim Burton should at least have been directing.

On a less offensive note, I recently lost my girlfriend. It was a mutual agreement that we break up, but I think I'm starting to feel the effects of being single after being together for a year and a half. Anyone else ever felt this bad?

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: vegadivine on Nov 12, 2007, 05:38:32 PM
On a less offensive note, I recently lost my girlfriend. It was a mutual agreement that we break up, but I think I'm starting to feel the effects of being single after being together for a year and a half. Anyone else ever felt this bad?
shit one mate
know how that feels :(
give it time...things same to get worse before they get better
but hey your single...go out with mates and enjoy yourself
try not to think about it really

vegadivine

vegadivine

Yeah, it's not really my biggest concern anymore. Thank god. Thank you though. So, what are people majoring in in here? Surely there's some college students here right? I'm majoring in something a little different from most I think. Theater of Performing Arts. Broadway stuff. It's surprisingly fun. Anybody who has never had the chance to sing and dance, or at least attend one musical production, you really should. It's loads of fun for both the performers and the audience.

Anybody ever been in a real knife fight? That would be the most insane thing ever. If so, you'll have to tell me how that turned out for you.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

well im at the minute working in civil service :(
but come sept im going back to tec(college or skool what ever you want to call it...it Northern Ireland we different :P) anyway...i want to do someting in film studies...get directing etc and creative writing...stephen king style :D
but prob end up doing Alevels and being a teacher which is good enough still a good job
great holidays...good pay...and the banter you get out of the kids in 5th year is hilarous...only if you a sound teacher that is

never been in a knife fight...but had a knife pulled on me...i just stood there.the guy threated me,didnt say a thing and he just left
i looked all calm and all...but inside i was shiting my self lol
its scarey...ya think ya are going to die...and i wouldnt want it on anyone

EEV2650

EEV2650

Well i got that stomach bug i was talking about the other day. It was bad but it wasnt the worse. I need to go to college but i havent gotten around to it yet. I've never been in a knife fight *knock on wood*. Right now i'm at work, trying to stay awake and since i've been sick for the past two days i've only been able to eat two cans of chicken noodle soup and some whole-grain crackers. I am starving and about ready to chew my hand off  :'(

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

im in work to
bored out of mind tho :(
listing to radio1
meh ive lost my hungry for food
havent eat that much in last few days...just breakfast and dinner and they not the biggest meals for me either :( dont know what happeing just dont feel like eating anything but im hungry :S
awww shit one man
hope ya feel better soon

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Well about to finally go buy assassins creed. Ill make sure i have my card with me this time :P

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I bought the S.T.A.L.K.E.R and DOOM3 last weekend. Awsome games, i had a little trouble with the graphics in S.T.A.L.K.E.R but i updated the Nvidia drivers and now its ok. Im bored in my job now, waiting to some new AVP-R pics to come out and downloading some stuff (Predator and Alien3 score, and a discovery channel documentary about Chernobyl)  ;D

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Call of Duty 2 and World of Warcraft
two great games for the Pc
anyone play either?

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Yes i always play Call of Duty2, great game, but theres only one thing i didnt like about it, some of the German soldiers are extremly fat and ugly and i found this a little offensive, just because they were the enemy you dont need to do them fat and ugly lol

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:17:31 PM
Yes i always play Call of Duty2, great game, but theres only one thing i didnt like about it, some of the German soldiers are extremly fat and ugly and i found this a little offensive, just because they were the enemy you dont need to do them fat and ugly lol

I hate how movies and games do that. Back then is was the germans as the bad guys, then the russians, and now its arabs. Its actually prty pathetic.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

true true
but o well what ya going to do?
what ya name on it?
mine is Cpt. Holy
you got a serve ya play all the time?
ive only got CoD2 1.0 so dont have like all the zombie maps etc

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: ElitePredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:25:34 PM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Nov 14, 2007, 02:17:31 PM

I hate how movies and games do that. Back then is was the germans as the bad guys, then the russians, and now its arabs. Its actually prty pathetic.

Yes it is...the german soldiers were just normal soldiers doing their job, the SS were the bad guys that killed lots of inocent people. Last weekend i watched the movie "Letters from Iwo Jima" i was expecting more action but it was a good movie, i liked that someone decided to do a war movie about that fight and the Japaness point of view.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed