Anyone want a bunch of new pics?

Started by Uncanny Antman, Nov 01, 2007, 07:48:54 AM

Author
Anyone want a bunch of new pics? (Read 22,808 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

From the 2008 calendar.

I know, not the best quality, but it'll do 'til someone gets around to scanning it, eh?

Is this how Predators churn their own butter?

Before anyone asks, the background is just photoshopped in by the calendar company.  (And badly done, too.  The contrast on the actual pic is terrible.)

genocyber

genocyber

better

Porkus Maximus

Haha let me guess... that alien is probably in the process of dribbling all over a human character and the wolf sneaks up behind it and kills it.  I get the feeling we'll see that happen a lot.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Another piece of red-hot shrapnel that Alien fans will bitch, moan, and ultimately weep over.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Porkus Maximus

The tears are sweet indeed.

I think the spear is the one thing about Wolf I'm not to keep on, looks too puny compared to the Predator 2 spear.

SiL

SiL

Just so Goji doesn't feel his patronising self-righteous asshollery is going to waste;

No image has so completely captured how degraded the Aliens will be portrayed in this film as this one. You've got your Aliens on its hands and knees like a submissive bitch, with the Predator standing above it in a cool heroic pose.

I know it's not from the movie, but it's entirely representative of the image the film will be selling.

Stalker

Stalker

I love this picture, really brings back memories of Predator 2, despite the fact the combistick is more like the one in AVP. I honestly can't blame alien fans for hating it though, especially considering the details that SiL pointed out.

Gates

Gates

I don't even need to say anything... :-X

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

cool  ;D

brad873

brad873

itsut it doesnt do the aliens any justice. it makes them look weak

Lionhart

Lionhart

Is this picture from the film?

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

who cares, the aliens will get their chance in the film
.......but wolf will break it up  :D :D ;)

wolfboy

wolfboy

ahaha it's like the directors screwed the aliens over on purpose just to piss off Sil.

I can see the unfathomable tears of sadness now.

Uncanny Antman

Behind you, dumbass!

This shot probably won't win over any converts in the "Wolf's face looks like shit" debate...

Stalker

Stalker

Wolf's face really doesn't look any better in the larger shots than it did on the small calendar images.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed