New ReelzChannel AvP2 Segment

Started by Darkness, Mar 03, 2007, 10:12:12 PM

Author
New ReelzChannel AvP2 Segment (Read 13,757 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Looks like ReelzChannel have done a new segment on AvP2: “The Special Effects of AvP2”. They went to the ADI Studio and talked with the guys behind the special effects, Tom Woodruff and Alec Gillis. This is more of a general featurette until the very end when they talk about AvP2. They say because of the story in AvP2, it’s a different Predator this time; they’ve tried to come up with a different version of it which is very detailed and very complete.

20070303_01

Thanks to Phil for the news.

SiL

SiL

...Did she ... ?

...Yes, yes she did.

She just said Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff, Jnr., created the Alien creature. I don't think it would've been too hard to find out who created the thing, considering it's his most famous creation ...

Cool otherwise.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah. I noticed that too. But...they've got 4 different versions to their name so...four out of six, not too bad. Easy mistake to make. I wish they'd have showed us the new and detailed Predator.

SiL

SiL

Well come on, his name's in every movie, clear as day, credited as their design ...

Wonder what was meant by 'very complete'. Does that mean the previous Predators were never complete, or what?

Corporal Hicks

Well...the face/skin did look very...bleh. Maybe they went and added in more detail and patterns this time.

SiL

SiL

Could be.

Was it just me, or did Woodruff look like he was about to be violently sick?

Corporal Hicks

Bad chinese maybe?

SiL

SiL

Or too much cheese.

...I know what I mean >.>

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: SiL on Mar 03, 2007, 10:30:39 AM
She just said Alec Gillis and Tom Woodruff, Jnr., created the Alien creature. I don't think it would've been too hard to find out who created the thing, considering it's his most famous creation ...

I never noticed that to be honest.

SiL

SiL

The clip stopped right after she said it, so it was hard not to (hadn't finished loading) ;D

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

a more new and detailed predator hu hahaha im starting to like this more and more..

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I hated this news, they told us things we already knew! We didn't see anything?! AHHHHHH! Give me a dam trailer already >:(

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

OK did any one else see the Queen Face Hugger??.

HELLO???

What movie was this in?
I never saw it in the Quad either which pisses me off!!

The Ultimate Predator

Cut from Alien 3.

Darkness

Darkness

SE of Alien 3, yes. Check this thread out for more info: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=185.0

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed