NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion

Started by War Wager, Oct 23, 2007, 08:24:28 PM

What do you think of Neca's Predator figures?

Amazing
85 (57.8%)
Good
45 (30.6%)
Ok
11 (7.5%)
Poor
6 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author
NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion (Read 56,250 times)

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I'm preety sure we'l get unmasked Wolf with separate mask, Stealth unmasked Wolf, Special edition Wolf, Wolf with dead alien's head, Wolf repainted, stealth unmasked Wolf with open mouth, re-issue of masked Wolf, Wolf with 'openable' cleaner kit, blue liquid and retractable combistick, Battle dameged Wolf, melted arm Wolf?, Battle action Wolf(push his leg and he trows a punch), two pack wolf with another pred, Wolf with biowall,Wolf with Ship, Wolf with 'openable' wrist computer, Wolf with stand!, super articulate Wolf, cosbaby Wolf, interchangable heads Wolf, rooftop battle playset, Wolf with automated wristblades, Wolf with shooting wristblades and many more.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 18, 2008, 10:01:13 PM
I'm preety sure we'l get unmasked Wolf with separate mask, Stealth unmasked Wolf, Special edition Wolf, Wolf with dead alien's head, Wolf repainted, stealth unmasked Wolf with open mouth, re-issue of masked Wolf, Wolf with 'openable' cleaner kit, blue liquid and retractable combistick, Battle dameged Wolf, melted arm Wolf?, Battle action Wolf(push his leg and he trows a punch), two pack wolf with another pred, Wolf with biowall,Wolf with Ship, Wolf with 'openable' wrist computer, Wolf with stand!, super articulate Wolf, cosbaby Wolf, interchangable heads Wolf, rooftop battle playset, Wolf with automated wristblades, Wolf with shooting wristblades and many more.

lmao  :D

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

I orderd mine last monday and they still havent came.

gameoverman

I saw both the unmasked and masked Wolf in store the other day and I thought "f**k this, I'm not getting both versions".   It's cheap of NECA to not give us a Wolf with removable mask figure.  >:(

SiL

SiL

This is entirely off-topic, but damn do I hate that" >:(" smiley.

...I just felt the need to finally say that.

As for the removable mask issue, they rarely work properly anyway. The MacFarlan ones are bitches to get on an make stay on; the only ones I've seen work are the ones that plug into the face (Hot Toys' 4-inch figure series).

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

True, but removable, alternate heads seem to work okay.  It's just a little tacky...  Personally, that's what I wish they did.

Private Hudson

I could make a stand for my PA if they made an interchangable head version, then I'll make it look like Chet is standing above a beheaded Wolf!!  8)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 12, 2008, 08:50:05 PM
I could make a stand for my PA if they made an interchangable head version, then I'll make it look like Chet is standing above a beheaded Wolf!!  8)
TOTALLY!  Another reason to have interchangeable heads.

Purebreedalien

:D I have Masked Wolf but I hope to get the Unmasked too.

Parler

Parler

I have the Unmkased figure. After fiddling around a bit with his skull necklace, it snapped in half. (And since it's so thin I can't re-glue it) His right hand is a bit loose, but other than that, the figure rocks IMO. He stands up fine for me, and I didn't really want tons of articulation. (If we got too much he'd be super loose after a while) If you get the hips and swivel hips in the right spot, he stands up fine. The head-seam doesn't bother me at all, though it does look a bit ugly. A minor nitpick; I wish the whip would've been wire, so you could bend and pose it. That would be sweet. The other Unmasked Pred I have (still packaged) is missing the plug joint on one of his plasma-casters, also, which was a bit of an annoyance for me. The Wolf Predator is the only Neca figure I own, because no stores around here sell them. (cost me $40 shipped online for two Unmasked Preds) I would still like to find the Alien and PredAlien is stores, and I'm hoping to get the Series 3 open-mouth version. I like the figure overall. Just seems a bit fragile to me that others. I usually only collect Hasbro figures (Marvel, SW Clones, 25th Joes), and Hasbro figures are (obviously) much more durable than Neca's. I'm not used to owning a "collectible" so I was probably a bit rough on it at first.

I also did a video review on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOK5ZdmX6Q (Prepare for awfullness)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed