AvPGalaxy Interview with Brian Tyler

Started by Darkness, Oct 23, 2007, 11:32:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Interview with Brian Tyler (Read 9,908 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Nice Interview, thanks for the news.

PHANTOM

Music is so important! Especially for a movie like this one. 44 minutes of straight music?! So I guess the movie will either be 2 hours or very close to two hours ;D

I hope this movie is a 2 hour 10 minute film personally. I'm gonna cry if they say it's 1 hour 30 minutes ::)

A film like this needs to be epic, it needs to be 2 hours or more of pulse pounding,electrifying, heart stopping action adventure stuff.

StealthHunter

I've never had any doubts about the quality of Tyler's music for AvP-R, the dude has consistently created one great score after another. In fact I'd go as far to say that he's the best young up & coming composer out there. Picking him to score the film is one of the best decisions the Strauses have made so far.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

The score of this film is going to help pull us into each scene of the movie. More-so when we hear some of the homages from the original scores.

That Yellow Alien

That interview definitely got me pumped for the music. I can't wait to hear it.

WisePredator

I've always wanted to hear the Predator and Aliens themes together ;D

Hybrid PM

It looks to me that we might be having an Alien 3 type of opening credits.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: WisePredator on Oct 23, 2007, 05:17:26 PM

Find an old copy of the original 'Aliens Versus Predator' game. It has the entire soundtrack on its own CD. The best attempt to merge the themes, I've ever heard. :)

WisePredator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 23, 2007, 05:31:20 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Oct 23, 2007, 05:17:26 PM

Find an old copy of the original 'Aliens Versus Predator' game. It has the entire soundtrack on its own CD. The best attempt to merge the themes, I've ever heard. :)
I remember hearing that, my dad downloaded it, I'll have to look for it again.

Vader the White

Brian Tyler is good. I listened to some of his work, and they were good. If you listen, you can kinda hear Jerry Goldsmith-style in it, which is weird, since he has done sequals to movies Jerry has done (Alien, Rambo) and replaced Jerry for Timeline.

NOTE: Aliens also used music from previous movies (remember when Ripley and Newt were stuck by the elevators ? Same music from Alien when Ripley left Jones after seeing the Alien at the end.).

pred_alien

hicks did you actually meet brian taylor for the interview???

Corporal Hicks

No, no. I'd be bankrupt if I ever had to fly out to talk to all the folk I interview. It's done by email. I know other sites sometimes do it by phone too.

csutkakoma

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 23, 2007, 08:03:21 PM
No, no. I'd be bankrupt if I ever had to fly out to talk to all the folk I interview. It's done by email. I know other sites sometimes do it by phone too.

Thy for the interview anyway! 8)

shakermakerman

Very nice   ;D  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Good interview

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed