AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior

Started by ace3g, Oct 23, 2007, 04:48:57 AM

Author
AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior (Read 6,847 times)

ace3g

ace3g

The Perfect Killing Machine

NECA Releases Images of AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior Action Figure
10/19/2007

Two deadly enemies face off again this winter: one lives for the thrill of the hunt, while the other survives by brutal instinct. In Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem, fans witness the bloody carnage they have been waiting for as humanity is caught in the middle of a galactic showdown. NECA is proud to present the first of our Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem Action Figures: the Alien Warrior! Our sculptors have created the best Alien sculpt yet, and we're giving fans an exclusive look today with our extensive image gallery. The Alien Warrior hits shelves this winter as part of the first series of Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem Action Figures. Make sure to check back at NECAonline for the latest updates on AVP: Requiem collectibles and more!

http://www.necaonline.com/article/detail/158

so I guess in a couple of days or so they will have another update with the Predator

Huol

Huol

Great the laser in the background of the last pic pretty much confirms my fears...

Good god, they just fail on all grounds when it comes to getting the "designs" right don't they?

The Chibi Kiriyama

This has been out for a few days, so we don't have to wait for the Pred design. The pic of the Predator design is in the merchandise section, and is also floating around here.

My thoughts on this...well, this is why I hated when Woodruff took pride in how short a time it took for them to make the costumes. It clearly shows on their designs that these are reused molds, and the crappy ones at that. I still fail to see why the tail fin and the fleshy shoulders are present this far down the road, the mouth tendons are pretty disappointing, the neck is too big, and the hands/feet look too reptilian. This basically magnifies the issues that I initially had, and- unlike what Greg would claim- I can clearly tell that it's reality and not bias that makes them so comparable to the production pics.

I'd rather spend my money getting the McFarlane Alien release or a Sideshow model of the Alien Warrior than this action figure.

Lt.EllenRipley

Lt.EllenRipley

... Well besides the new design being "different," I must say that the photos provokes images of Pumpkinhead to me. Something about the teeth and how they stick out further from the mouth then the original aliens.... it's a little disconcerting....

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

yikes, is that top bridge grossly overexaggerated or what!   awful .

JMR

JMR

wow you guys hate so much it's sick..... just be happy we are getting a sequel in the first place. It's not going to be perfect! ACCEPT THAT! The aliens look fine!!!! If the brothers read any of this intensely over ridiculed bullshit that goes on on this site, please know that not all of the fans out there are so unhappy that all they do is bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. I CAN'T WAIT for this movie to come out and I know it's going to be a 1000 times better than the first AVP. All you people who find the littleist things to whine and cry about, SHUT UP!!!!

Gates

Gates

Quote from: JMR on Oct 23, 2007, 07:50:03 AM
wow you guys hate so much it's sick..... just be happy we are getting a sequel in the first place. It's not going to be perfect! ACCEPT THAT! The aliens look fine!!!! If the brothers read any of this intensely over ridiculed bullshit that goes on on this site, please know that not all of the fans out there are so unhappy that all they do is bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. I CAN'T WAIT for this movie to come out and I know it's going to be a 1000 times better than the first AVP. All you people who find the littleist things to whine and cry about, SHUT UP!!!!

Blah, blah, blah...please...spare us...

JMR

JMR

Quote from: Gates on Oct 23, 2007, 07:56:09 AM

Blah, blah, blah...please...spare us...

you first.....

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: JMR on Oct 23, 2007, 03:05:49 PM

you first.....

A little word of advice...don't try to bring anything positive in the minds of a few people here, they'll keep complaining no matter what, so just ignore them, maybe..just maybe they'll go away!  ;) ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Huol on Oct 23, 2007, 04:53:30 AM
Great the laser in the background of the last pic pretty much confirms my fears...

Which are...?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 23, 2007, 03:18:39 PM

Which are...?

Yeah, he kind of left us in the dark there.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

"In Soviet Russia, Strause brothers orgasm for you!"

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ haha...Was I suppose to read that with a Russian Accent, becuase I did.  8)

Invisible Darkness

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 23, 2007, 04:16:41 PM

Which are...?

I believe he is reffering to the laser being upside down. Like that is going to make or break this movie. Not even sure why someone would even point something as small as that out.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Invisible Darkness on Oct 23, 2007, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Oct 23, 2007, 04:16:41 PM

Which are...?

I believe he is reffering to the laser being upside down. Like that is going to make or break this movie. Not even sure why someone would even point something as small as that out.

You'd be surprised of the things some people point out sometimes... ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed