Facehuggers

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Oct 17, 2007, 10:05:33 PM

Author
Facehuggers (Read 44,661 times)

Plokoon111

^ Your so negative.  ;D But your right, it just seems like theres webbing.

SiL

How was that being negative?

Lionhart

Well atleast this new facehugger looks 1000 times more real then the avp and the other alien films.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Lionhart on Oct 18, 2007, 12:14:46 AM
Well atleast this new facehugger looks 1000 times more real then the avp and the other alien films.

It looks the same as the previous film's, because it is the same, with a new paintjob. It's not as real as previous films, because it isn't clamping right, either by limbs or tail. That breaks the illusion.

Highland

but its been said many times xeno, it might not be locked on yet?

Plokoon111

Maybe its been a while and the facehugger suspects no danger and loosens up.

That Yellow Alien

Or it's just a rubber facehugger that won't stay on.

I doubt there will be 2 Predaliens. Why introduce the very first Predalien ever, only to have it die at the beginning? It would be dumb.

Tundro

???Look, I just joined the forums and so far all I've read are a bunch of posts complaining about this or that.  What the hell is with you guys and CHANGE?  Change is good.  The Face Hugger looks fine to me, and so do the rest of the effects.  It is just a movie after all.  There's only so much you can do before the effects become to real for the films.  Not trying to make enemies here but come on, enjoy it for what it is.  Thats what I'm doing.

echobbase79

A lot of people have varying opinions and not everyone is going to like what they see. The main problems I have are the bursters and the Predalien. Love that facehugger too.

I'm a supporter of the movie but some of the effects aren't quite up to speed. IMO.

John-Kormag III

John-Kormag III

a new color could be based on the idea "a predalien wants to breed". those black points on his legs and tail could be an attempt to bring something from the predator's skin design.
a facehugged person on the photo seems to be the one of two first facehugged - a boy and a man. from the trailers i decided that 2 huggers from the crash-site are the same 2 huggers who attacked a boy and a man in the forest. if it is so - this is a facehugger from the ship. i always had a question "why would comic-yautja (i will never call these stolen creatures "predators")  keep facehuggers on a ship, they are stupid but not enough to do this".
but this facehugger could be the first example of predalien-queen-blahblah-child.
born from the egg that a grown-up predalien put on the ship while falling.
sorry if this point of view has beenl discussed already.

SM

QuoteWhat the hell is with you guys and CHANGE?  Change is good.

Not automatically.

What the hell is with you and a differing opinion?  Most people who voice their disapproval at least attempt to explain why.

SiL

Quote from: Tundro on Oct 18, 2007, 01:22:07 AM
Change is good.
;D

And again for good measure.

;D

Change, in and of itself, is not good. In the long sad history of change, we have pretty conclusively determined that change isn't an inherently good thing. In fact it'd rather point to the opposite by and large.

Porkus Maximus

SM u r jus another h8r. :(

I originally thought the 'hugger was missing a finger because of the angle it was at but then I actually counted the fingers and tilted my head a bit and they're all there.  I'm fairly indifferent to the facehugger althought I'm not sure why exactly the colour has been changed.  I think the 'hugger design is amazing because it's so simple, it was practically perfert in the original movie.

That Yellow Alien

Change sucks when the change is a bad one. When the Alien goes from looking biomechanical to a fleshy turd, that is a bad change.

Tundro

I agree on the alien thing.  Fleshy turd, lol.  That was a bad change.  I prefer HR Giger's original Alien and Facehugger design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed