"Scar" Vs. "Wolf"

Started by chrisr232007, Oct 05, 2007, 01:26:54 AM

Author
"Scar" Vs. "Wolf" (Read 11,189 times)

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Who would win between the two: "Scar" Predator from AvP Vs. "Wolf" Predator from AvP-R if they had to fight each other for some reason.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

You can't really say because AVPR is not even out yet and you can't say who will win.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Do you follow me around just to reply to my post???? Its just a what IF and from what we see from the trailiers "Wolf" is one bad motherf@#%er.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

You can't juge a movie by it a trailer  ;). As for the figth, i think the Wolf will win because he faster then the Scar Predator.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Im not saying I judge the movie were did i say that at you can get a good idea how the movie is going to be.

Naissus

Naissus

Wolf has a lot more experience than Scar.  Wolf would win hands down.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Wolf, theres pretty much NO doubt in my mind he'd kick his ass!!!

axeman

axeman

Well if we`re to believe that Wolf is a "Cleaner" Predator,well it`s a no brainer then,WOLF.

Now if Wolf is a Pred who was on "vacation" on Earth at the time of the crash,now that changes everything & one we`ll never truely know.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

all the preds in AvP were a bunch of noobs on theyr manhood ritual, so hell yeah the wolf would kick scar's ass

Master Chief

Master Chief

Out of the Predators in 1 and 2, why did you put Wolf up against Scar?  Hardly a fair fight.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Wolf is going to get "owned" anyway, at least Pred1 and Pred2 fought A-List movie stars.

Cromartie

Cromartie

seeing as Scar is kinda dead id say wolf! Vode!

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

I believe that Wolf would pretty easily defeat Scar... From what we've been told Wolf appears to be an Elite warrior and has been in many battles, but the same can not be said for Scar.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

From what I've seen, Wolf will be faster than Scar was, though looking at their body types Scar would be physically stronger. Therefore the fight would be down to who is the more skilled. I think we can safely assume that while Scar had a lot of raw talent to have survived as long as he did with no previous experience, Wolf is very experienced, Scar has nothing on him.

avpmad!

avpmad!

wolf no doubt

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed