Started by chrisr232007, Oct 05, 2007, 01:26:54 AM

Author
"Scar" Vs. "Wolf" (Read 11,211 times)

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

Wolf

lightstepper

lightstepper

Wolf would win hands down he a seasoned hunter. Not saying scar was a major novice or anything just Wolf is a cleaner the cream of the hunting crop.

look at his wall for godness sake

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The sad thing about AVP-R is that the so called elite hunter Wolf ended up making Anderson's Predators look like skilled masters by comparison.

I don't give a shit about his badass scars and trophy wall, Wolf proved himself to be a complete moron at every opportunity.  The amount of times that he was taken by suprise or ambushed was absolutely staggering.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

scar wasnt any better.. his skill level compared to wolf is nothing.  atleast wolf didnt get face hugged.

wolf would win .

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Wolf. Because he can kill aliens at close quarters without the aid of a woman.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 06, 2008, 09:55:16 PM
Wolf. Because he can kill aliens at close quarters without the aid of a woman.

LMAO!  :D  ;)

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Mar 06, 2008, 07:29:20 PM
The sad thing about AVP-R is that the so called elite hunter Wolf ended up making Anderson's Predators look like skilled masters by comparison.

I don't give a shit about his badass scars and trophy wall, Wolf proved himself to be a complete moron at every opportunity.  The amount of times that he was taken by suprise or ambushed was absolutely staggering.

Get over it. He wasnt stupid, I think everyone just hates Wolf because of the way he punked around so many Aliens. He was busy doing something else when the human got the drop and Chet, well, thats just Chet, I would consider a PredAlien to be very stealthy. Wolf was badass. And we wins here without much effort.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

wolf dominates. by far. end of story

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Scar have some moves, but not good as the Wolf. Wolf wins. FTW!

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

i agree.

Lyana

Lyana

Wolf would win anyway because of his caste. Scar was a young blood, wolf was blooded (I think) Or you could just say he was retired, so they sent him to do something. Well it is better then sitting in a chair all day on your home planet. I would want Scar to win, but he does'nt stand a chance. Besides it would be a dishonour to kill another yautja.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I say Wolf b/c he can move. Scar on the other hand, is a walking mountain.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

wolf wasnt retired wtf are you thinkin he was obvioulsly a very good leader or something.

his moves . skill, blah blah blah much more stronger than scar.

Master Chief

Master Chief

If you're talking skill wise, Wolf is definitely superior.  As for actual strength, I'm saying Scar was stronger.  He was able to pull a Queen back far enough for Lex to wrap the chain around the metal part of the tank.  The PredAlien*, handled Wolf with ease.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 03, 2008, 08:30:35 PM
If you're talking skill wise, Wolf is definitely superior.  As for actual strength, I'm saying Scar was stronger.  He was able to pull a Queen back far enough for Lex to wrap the chain around the metal part of the tank.  The PredAlien*, handled Wolf with ease.

The Queen was distracted, so she wasn't fighting back. That probably made things easier. I'm sure Wolf could've done the same thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed