42 (89.4%)
Predator
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author
Who's Scarier! (Read 4,571 times)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Yeah, Pred victims have it easy, they usually get swiftly decapitated or brought down via plasma caster. Alien victims have a much longer and more painful experience to suffer.

On the whole I think Aliens are scarier, but none of the movies since Alien has really captured the feel of them right. Aliens was good, but it didn't give them each the terror factor. Alien 3 came close, but A:R and AvP didn't really do anything for me.

Wolflow

Wolflow

Aliens are a hell of a lot scarier. I'd shit myself if I saw an Alien. As for a Pred, I'd just be "WTF!?!?" 0_0

Okay, I'd probably wet myself too....

samsbestfriend

samsbestfriend

Quote from: ElitePredator on Sep 23, 2007, 03:13:18 AM
I personally think that Aliens are Scarier then the preds! Why? Cause they have no mercy at all. Anything that moves and breaths is food to them. Predators have more restrictions.

If i had a Alien running towards me i would be more scared then seeing a pred stand in front of me.

;)

How about you guys?
thats true but perds have mask would u be sraced if he took it off

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

has to be alien, the really got me on the edge of my seat, predators are just cool 8)

second preds are more about gore than terror  :)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Aliens are scarrier then predators.

James OCanis

James OCanis

I do believe the overwhelming consensus is that the xenomorphs are the scarier of the two, and rightfully so. They are absolutely terrifying monsters dredged up from the darkest depths of our nightmares, a pitiless organism whose sole goal is survival at our cost. They don't just kill you; they rape you and use your violated body to breed more of themselves, tearing you apart from the inside out during birth. They are the anti-human.

Predators...well, if you're not a soldier and you don't carry around weaponry, you don't have anything to worry about.

Although, if you want a situation that is truly FUBAR, imagine getting caught between both species. If you don't pick up a weapon, the xenomorphs turn you into hugger bait. If you do pick up a weapon to defend yourself, you become a target of the predator's.

Ouch.

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: James OCanis on Oct 09, 2007, 04:17:41 PM
Although, if you want a situation that is truly FUBAR, imagine getting caught between both species. If you don't pick up a weapon, the xenomorphs turn you into hugger bait. If you do pick up a weapon to defend yourself, you become a target of the predator's.

Ouch.

BUT if you happen to blow away a few aliens, maybe the Predator will cut you some slack.

James OCanis

James OCanis

Unless you happen to be some lucky-as-shit ice climber in the middle of some ancient pyramid that runs into some unusually generous rookie pred and give him his weapons...I doubt it.

If anything, killing some xenomorphs ought to make you a much more sought after trophy.

Rocco

Rocco

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 23, 2007, 03:28:20 AM
Alien is scarier by far becaue it's supossed to be scary, Predator is menacing and really threating, but scary not really sure i'd be scared if one walked up to me but moviewise Aliens win no debate really...wath alien and then Predator, alien defantly scares people more

you took the words from my mouth  :D

The_Kuff

The_Kuff

Quote from: Rocco on Oct 09, 2007, 05:59:55 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 23, 2007, 03:28:20 AM
Alien is scarier by far becaue it's supossed to be scary, Predator is menacing and really threating, but scary not really sure i'd be scared if one walked up to me but moviewise Aliens win no debate really...wath alien and then Predator, alien defantly scares people more

you took the words from my mouth  :D
abso-freaking-lutely

The Demon

The Demon

Its tough for me. You don't have enough time to be frightened by an Alien. I like how AvPr shows how no matter what, its unsafe no matter who you are around a Predator like when that girl gets creamed by that shuriken. I'd love to see the Predator kill an "unhonorable" person in AvPr. Not to make the Wolf dishonorable but to show he doesn't care whoses in his way.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 09, 2007, 08:34:23 PM
Its tough for me. You don't have enough time to be frightened by an Alien. I like how AvPr shows how no matter what, its unsafe no matter who you are around a Predator like when that girl gets creamed by that shuriken. I'd love to see the Predator kill an "unhonorable" person in AvPr. Not to make the Wolf dishonorable but to show he doesn't care whoses in his way.

Hehe...you said "girl gets creamed by".

(immature giggles continue.)

The_Kuff

The_Kuff

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 09, 2007, 08:34:23 PM

i agree i think it'd be scarier if tjhe predator jsut murders someone for no reason, like a sick old guy or a small child, though it'd poiss off predatorfans.

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

The Aliens are much scarier than the Predators, Predators dont glue you to a wall while your still living and implant you with their young, atleast if a Predator wants you dead he'll kill you outright.

megachu17

megachu17

I prefer Predators over aliens, but id hav 2 say aliens are scarier, while a cloked pred stalking 2 is a terifing idea, the entire concept of aliens go aganist human comfort, with the facehugger attaching urself to u and shoving the proboscis down ur throat and the chestburster growing inside u before finally BURSTING out, to the adult aliens, black, slimey, lacking human features lik eyes, not to mention there intellagence, lik how they capture you so u can be used as a host. Over all, everything about an alien goes against human comfort, thus, aliens r waaaaay scarier...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed