42 (89.4%)
Predator
5 (10.6%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author
Who's Scarier! (Read 4,589 times)

Vader the White

Vader the White

Alien. It is the stuff of nightmares. The design fomr Giger and just the raw mind and the urge to kill without mercy. Preds are awesome creatures, but don't scare me at all.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Sep 23, 2007, 04:26:57 AMAliens are almost like mindless, killing machines.

That's why I can't respect Cameron and Whedon's Aliens. Alien showed that the creepiest aspect to the creature is how it can look so alien yet be so sinister in a very human way. It draws out Parker's death and then goes on to possibly rape Lambert. The methodical nature of it is what always caught me as creepy. You can fear a mindless drone, but not in the way that you would fear something that is very aware of what it's doing but has no conscience to speak of.

Predator_88

Predator_88

Alien is alot scarier but the Preds cooler  ;D

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 23, 2007, 06:26:21 AM
That's why I can't respect Cameron and Whedon's Aliens.
Whedon's? His were the most blatantly intelligent of the lot - They learned how to use buttons, realised the effect their blood had on their surroundings and how to exploit it, laid down traps and orchestrated an ambush.

vortep

vortep

Predator is scray form fighting way but the aliens are one of the most scaryer things in the cinema

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Whedon's Aliens...I don't know. To me, the intellect was there. They definitely used their previous entrapment to their advantage later on when their disappearance/escape was being investigated and had many other moments. But, to me, they still had that movie monster feel- that they felt more like plot devices than the prime mover. Everything was rooted in the whim of the Queen even if there was the occasional deviance from the motive. In Alien and, to an extent, AlienĀ³, the fact that it was the solitary piece in the proverbial chess game worked better because you got the feeling that not only was it a creature that was intelligent but was also vindictive based on its own whims. In AlienĀ³ that's something one can contest, but you still got that feel that it was sentient in a way beyond just being a smart pawn for the hive's main focus.

Tarog

Tarog

Aliens are scarier hands down

Master

Master

Aliens are creatures of darkness, they will kill you without mercy and you won`t even be albe to see them, but Predator will kill you in the day light and also you won`t be albe to see him ;D

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Yeah, Aliens are way scarier but Preds are way cooler.  :)

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Aliens, because they pretty much need you to die so they can be born. Also they rape your face.

avpmad!

avpmad!

i think the preds coz alien will just kill u and get it over with while a pred will follow u then kill ya and then take ya head or something

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: avpmad! on Sep 23, 2007, 02:37:35 PM
i think the preds coz alien will just kill u and get it over with while a pred will follow u then kill ya and then take ya head or something

Aliens planet embryos in your chest!

avpmad!

avpmad!

that would hurt for like 5 seconds!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

In Alien it hurts for a whole minute or so.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: avpmad! on Sep 23, 2007, 02:52:21 PM
that would hurt for like 5 seconds!

5 seconds! Did you see Alien? Kane was thrashing around for almost 2 minutes. That had to be one of the most excruciating experiences ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed