GTW Covers:32X/Sega CD Alien Trilogy Origins.Plus:Misc Aliens Titles.

Started by lost dragon, Dec 23, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Author
GTW Covers:32X/Sega CD Alien Trilogy Origins.Plus:Misc Aliens Titles. (Read 563 times)

lost dragon

lost dragon

https://www.gamesthatwerent.com/2012/02/in-unreleased-game-space-no-one-can-hear-alien-trilogy-scream-a-games-that-werent-for-the-sega-32x/

This section started out looking at the origins of Probe's Alien Trilogy, which it's believed was originally planned for Sega's Mega CD/Sega CD Add-ON, then moved to the 32X, before moving again to Playstation and PC, finally appearing on the Sega Saturn...

But along the way it's become the sites general Aliens/AVP section.

I've recently uploaded a few new images:

Computer And Video Games Preview coverage of Jaguar AVP, never seen it shared online before.

Plus Atari Entertainment Magazines coverage of the same title.

I've also passed onto MODS here the High Resolution scans of things like Alien trilogy PS1 review (Maximum Magazine)

Alien Res. (Arcade Magazine).

Misc Press Clippings (Daily Mail, sorry :) ) regarding Alien 3 Film etc.

More like this to follow once Gmail settles dsown (it doesn't like me sending a lot of high resolution images it seems).

I'd like this site to have avaiable everything i've had, for those that never saw the coverage/or tried the games at the time.

I can add a few more myself already today.

Also forwarded over:

FEAR Magazine's 5 page feature on H.R Gieger (Done at time of Alien III).

Dreamwatch 2-page feature on Michael Biehn.

Just the Making Of:Jaguar AVP to go.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed